Please email me at 555-1234

•  I tried to buy some accesoires for my HTC Touch Diamond today.
    After finding a few bugs (dead links on links people probably rarely use, such as the checkout link in a shopping cart overview...) I didn't know for sure if I wanted to use my credit card on their site.
    However, I hate wire transfers because they usually take long with my bank. When I tried Paypal, got a vage error. So I tried a wire transfer. I got an interesting success message...
    (and for those who'll notice and can read dutch, no number to wire transfer to)

Crappy google translation:

This order is placed with eXpansys to Wednesday, December 17, 2008 computer Someop by Somename.
    Your order reference is Somenumber. You have this need with all correspondence

If you have questions or problems, please e-mail to info@expansys.nl, or call +31 (0) 208 908 003 between 09:00-17:00 Mon-Fri.

This information is sent by e-mail to +31-6-47959811. You will see a different e-mail when the goods are shipped.

For the status of your order to verify, you can at any time visit the following URL address:

http://www.htcaccessorystore.com/tracking.aspx?ref=someref&pass=somepass
    Rule Number of Total Value Warehouse
    HTC Touch Diamond Pouch Case PO S322 1 for ---
    HTC Touch Screen Protector ST Diamond P170 1 for ----
    HTC Touch Diamond S200 Stereo Headset HS 1 for ---
    VAT --
    Delivery --

Your payment option transfer.

If the cardholders address and mailing address differences in your order, it is possible that we need more information from you for security reasons.

Thank you for using eXpansys.

•  I'm sure the script looks something like "per e-mail naar $FIELD026", which of course is a typo for "per e-mail naar $FIELD027".  The 6 and 7 keys are, like, right next to each other.

• my bet is on SELECT <font color="#ff0000">*</font> FROM ...; with somebody adding an unexpected field to the schema.

• @lanzz said:

my bet is on SELECT <font color="#ff0000">*</font> FROM ...; with somebody adding an unexpected field to the schema.

Try again, the line above that the the correct values.

• @Lingerance said:

@lanzz said:
    my bet is on SELECT <font color="#ff0000">*</font> FROM ...; with somebody adding an unexpected field to the schema.

Try again, the line above that the the correct values.

What makes you so sure this is all from the same query?