Verified Answers?



  •  I was looking at study material for the SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer) test and came upon thislovely web site that was selling practice exams.

    So let me get this straight:  some of your answers are wrong?  You want me to buy a product that will give me wrong answers for a test?



  • or you can be like morbius and buy a product that gives you death and then use that product around others and then have a period because they don't appreciate it.



  •  @amischiefr said:

    So let me get this straight:  some of your answers are wrong?  You want
    me to buy a product that will give me wrong answers for a test?

    Makes
    sense to me. If people get the tests 100% correct, it'll be obvious
    they cheated, with 97% correct, they'll be considered genial.



  • @jeffg said:

    or you can be like morbius and buy a product that gives you death and then use that product around others and then have a period because they don't appreciate it.
    Or you could keep certain arguments in their respective threads. 

    Seriously, do you how idiotic and emo you sound?  "OMG HE HAS AN OPINION!  He'll regret that when I flame him on my blog/another thread!"



  • @jeffg said:

    or you can be like morbius and buy a product that gives you death and then use that product around others and then have a period because they don't appreciate it.

    MasterPainSoftware, is that you? 



  • @belgariontheking said:

    Seriously, do you how idiotic and emo you sound?  "OMG HE HAS AN OPINION!  He'll regret that when I flame him on my blog/another thread!"
    You're gonna feel so bad when I post this to my livejournal!



  • @Ilya Ehrenburg said:

    Makes
    sense to me. If people get the tests 100% correct, it'll be obvious
    they cheated, with 97% correct, they'll be considered genial.

     

    I think that you are missing the point.  This isn't a web site giving you an answer guide ( A B B C A D ... ect), they are supposed to be giving you questions and answers that are similar to the ones on the test.  They should not be giving you wrong information such as: "private variables are accessible everywhere!".  It would be stupid to give misinformation.



  • @amischiefr said:

    I think that you are missing the point.
    I think that you are missing the joke.



  • @belgariontheking said:

    @amischiefr said:

    I think that you are missing the point.
    I think that you are missing the joke.

    Could be, "MORE COFFEE JUAN!!!"


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.