Designs By Iszzy WTF

• I was surfing the net today and ran across a site that had terrible web design. I noticed that the design was done by a company called Designs By Iszzy. When I went to the homepage for Designs By Iszzy I couldn't believe how terrible the design of his own site was. I can't believe that someone would actually pay this guy!

http://www.designsbyiszzy.com

There are so many things wrong with it.

By the way, the site that I was originally on was the official page of WWE legend Kamala the Ugandan Giant. I can't believe that Kamala gave this guy money! http://www.thegiantkamala.com

•  I like how when you mouse over Services it brings up the drop downs to the right and on top of (hiding) the next tab.It even stays there if you go to Contacts.  Definitely a lame ass website for a guy who claims to design with a professional touch.  I do believe the low cost part though.

• 🚽 Regular

The music that automatically loads sounds like hold music on speed.

The whole site is quite unprofessional... the screenshots from their portfolio only have thumbnails and show the *entire* browser including the 5-6 levels of toolbars from miscellaneous sources.

I've worked with small business clients before, though... they have a very low budget, and I've found the owners often dictate a lot of the designs you see; some of them are quite illogical, wanting a terrible looking design because they don't understand web design in general. I would have given Iszzy that benefit of the doubt if it wasn't for the design of Iszzy's own website.

I also notice the ad for Designs By Iszzy on Kamala has a totally different phone number from the phone number on the site itself! Wtf?

But, of course, you know what TRWTF is... that the background of the webpage isn't a wooden table.

EDIT: Omg, I just noticed the portfolio misspells URBAN!  "Wall2Wall Urben Youth Network"

•  There's also the "Talen Angent" to the stars of wrestling.

• I've been waiting for an excuse to whip out this little WTF site.

PRO:  They ate their own dogfood and created their own site with their tool

CON:  Their tool makes every page look like it was made in 1999.

It doesn't compare to your iszzy though.

•  It actually looks quite passable with Noscript. :)

• @Benanov said:

It actually looks quite passable with Noscript. :)

Agreed.  Noscript ftw!

•  Now THAT's a site worthy of a goggles joke.   Ow.   Ow Ow OW.

• @DonkeyRyan said:

By the way, the site that I was originally on was the official page of WWE legend Kamala the Ugandan Giant. I can't believe that Kamala gave this guy money! http://www.thegiantkamala.com

I like how the video on the site changes to an advert for Designs By Iszzy, and other sites he's done half way through.

Nice professional touch there.

• @notromda said:

Now THAT's a site worthy of a goggles joke.   Ow.   Ow Ow OW.

Except it won't be a joke.