Click and tell

• I got this one few days ago.

no description

Hum... database has reached its maximum size. Its good to know that.

• Their database has been maxed for over a year, awesome

• Given that it's clearly referencing a certain file, could it be that they're storing all their website data in Access?  Does Access have a maximum file size?  16GB seems not "too bad" for a max file size for Access.

• @u2892 said:

Their database has been maxed for over a year, awesome
    It's such a nicely styled error message that no-one has probably noticed it.

• @belgariontheking said:

Given that it's clearly referencing a certain file, could it be that they're storing all their website data in Access?  Does Access have a maximum file size?  16GB seems not "too bad" for a max file size for Access.

I would suspect it to be ms exchange 2k3

could it be that they're storing all their website data in Access?

No, this is probably MSSQL with a fixed database size (autogrowth disabled).

@belgariontheking said:

16GB seems not "too bad" for a max file size for Access.

Which is why it's not Access (1GB for Jet 3 / Access 97, 2GB for Jet 4).

• Now this could just be another "inside" meta-joke... But you realize that's an advertisement right?

They are saying that this guy standing in the hallway is getting that message due to their SMS software. Checking the other sections of the site, they have similar ads on them all.

• @Sabkor said:

Now this could just be another "inside" meta-joke... But you realize that's an advertisement right?

They are saying that this guy standing in the hallway is getting that message due to their SMS software. Checking the other sections of the site, they have similar ads on them all.

Sabkor is right.   This would be an SMS message that you would recieve telling you that your database has reached a certain size.  This is why it is located on the Developer tab of the page.

• @Sabkor said:

Now this could just be another "inside" meta-joke... But you realize that's an advertisement right?

No, i havent realize that was advertisement. At the time i didnt pay much attencion to the rest of the site. Thats WTF.

• @DonkeyRyan said:

@Sabkor said:

Sabkor is right.   This would be an SMS message that you would recieve telling you that your database has reached a certain size.  This is why it is located on the Developer tab of the page.

dangit, why did you have to go and introduce sense to the conversation.  We could have been here all day trying to determine what caused the message.

@DonkeyRyan said:

@Sabkor said:

dangit, why did you have to go and introduce sense to the conversation.  We could have been here all day trying to determine what caused the message.

Reason never stopped this crowd before...

So whatduya think, DB maintenance disabled?

• Gotta give them credit for originality. At least it's not yet another "PHP warning: Mysql connect failed"

16GB seems not "too bad" for a max file size for Access.

But TRWTF is using a 16 GB file/"database" to call data from on a website in that manner. (I wonder what the server load is like)  

• @DigitalXeron said:

But TRWTF is using a 16 GB file/"database" to call data from on a website in that manner. (I wonder what the server load is like)  

Wow, you missed most of the rest of the thread.  Here's a hint: it's not a real error message, the company is an SMS messaging company and they have example messages in their header.