Double WTF with Orangelabel!

•  Check out this article from main page - the first screenshot from the web of some icon design company... I followed the link to their page, and found out, that the image has been updated... but... not how you'd expect it to be...

I wonder how, and why they've done this...

(and it's even more strange as the site itself has quite an interesting and good design) 

•  Why the hell did you post this on the sidebar? There's a perfectly good discussion on the actual main-page post to follow.

You, sir, fail.

•  Oh, yeah. The real wtf am I...

I'm sorry about that, and I have no excuse for it. Maybe I was excited too much... 

• @JamesKilton said:

Why the hell did you post this on the sidebar? There's a perfectly good discussion on the actual main-page post to follow.

You, sir, fail.

On the contrary. This way it did not escape my attention, and potencial others'.

• Agreed - repost on main page for all (ok, more than here) to see...

• @SEMI-HYBRID code said:

Check out this article from main page - the first screenshot from the web of some icon design company... I followed the link to their page, and found out, that the image has been updated... but... not how you'd expect it to be...

I wonder how, and why they've done this...

(and it's even more strange as the site itself has quite an interesting and good design) 

I wouldn't dismiss this just yet. Look at the bottom; that "thedailywtf." wasn't in the old image. Do you smell the viral marketting? o.O

• @SEMI-HYBRID code said:

I followed the link to their page, and found out, that the image has been updated... but... not how you'd expect it to be...

@Arctic_Panda said:

I wouldn't dismiss this just yet. Look at the bottom; that "thedailywtf." wasn't in the old image. Do you smell the viral marketting? o.O

You hear that WHOOOOOSH sound?

• @morbiuswilters said:

You hear that WHOOOOOSH sound?

Yah, that's just air escaping after passing the terd in my colon and then my Star Jones having a relapse. (FYI: Star Jones = (| * |) = an anus)

• Who cares about the sexteacher link when this website's design is based on the wooden table principle ?

The whole thing looks like a joke about thedailywtf's memes. I guess it's on purpose.

• @LightStyx said:

Yah, that's just air escaping after passing the terd in my colon and then my Star Jones having a relapse. (FYI: Star Jones = (| * |) = an anus)
    What the fuck are you bitches babbling about?

• @LightStyx said:

That's, uhhh... great? I think you were looking for MySpace, friend. How you even managed to type that with the straitjacket on is beyond me. But, since you're here, you might want to let your doctor know it's time to up your dosage again.

• @lepidosteus said:

when this website's design is based on the wooden table principle ?

The whole thing looks like a joke about thedailywtf's memes.

...well... could you be more specific? because I, personally, like that page...

(and the idea of right alignment is quite fresh and interesting, imho...) 

• @bstorer said:

That's, uhhh... great? I think you were looking for MySpace, friend. How you even managed to type that with the straitjacket on is beyond me. But, since you're here, you might want to let your doctor know it's time to up your dosage again.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA.... fail.

Immaturity == insanity? I do beg to differ my friend. Go home, think of some fresh material, and come back when something original comes to mind.

• @LightStyx said:

Go home, think of some fresh material, and come back when something original comes to mind.
    Might wanna follow your own advice, chief.

• @bstorer said:

Might wanna follow your own advice, chief.

NYUK NYUK!

• @LightStyx said:

NYUK NYUK!