How can I manage the credits of my company?



  • I am working as a manager in an organization and I have to also look after the credits of the company so it really becomes very tough for me to manage all the things simultaneously. Sometimes it takes me to commit some unknown mistakes by default. I want to know that is there any way by which I can manage the credits of the company in a very well manner? I like to work more and more for my company but if such circumstances arise then my confidence gets start losing. Please help me out of this adverse situation.



  • What you need is CompanyCreditManager5000+, the one and only program that lets you manage all the credits of you organisation. Low entry fees!



  •  My confidence gets start losing after I read this.



  • @ammoQ said:

    What you need is CompanyCreditManager5000+, the one and only program that lets you manage all the credits of you organisation. Low entry fees!
     

    pls send me teh codez ...



  • @Nelle said:

    @ammoQ said:

    What you need is CompanyCreditManager5000+, the one and only program that lets you manage all the credits of you organisation. Low entry fees!
     

    pls send me teh codez ...

    plz send me teh credits...



  • @gretina500 said:

    I am working as a manager in an organization and I have to also look after the credits of the company so it really becomes very tough for me to manage all the things simultaneously. Sometimes it takes me to commit some unknown mistakes by default. I want to know that is there any way by which I can manage the credits of the company in a very well manner? I like to work more and more for my company but if such circumstances arise then my confidence gets start losing. Please help me out of this adverse situation.
     

    Just FYI, the reason everyone here is mocking you is because this post was truely hilarious.  Your sentence construction is aweful.  I had to read it twice and make lots of guesses just to get the idea of what you were talking about.  Furthermore, there are lots of well know programs used to manage credits and debits.  It is laughable that a manager of any organization would no knowledge of these.  Do yourself a favor and contract an accounting agency for your books.  Then do your organization a favor and step down from your position because you are not qualified.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.