Hot, hot in Canada on Sunday

• According to http://www.citynews.ca/weather/weather.aspx those in Canada on Sunday will experience a brisk 299°C. Great for swimming and just enjoying life:

Hot!

Thanks to Ray_Gun for the URL.

• Seeing that would make your blood boil!

• Which part of Canada is that the forecast for? Is it Ontario? (By looking at the picture it think Ontario) I live in Canada but I don't live in Ontario. And that is 5 days from now it could be wrong anyways, most likely it actually is wrong because it says 299 that is a high number, which is probably wrong. O, I looked at that web-site, it is Toronto (which is a city in the province of Ontario).You select "NATIONAL" if you want weather for all of Canada (but only a few cities).

• @zzo38 said:

And that is 5 days from now it could be wrong anyways, most likely it actually is wrong because it says 299 that is a high number, which is probably wrong.
    Oh, you think so, doctor?

• @zzo38 said:

Which part of Canada is that the forecast for? Is it Ontario? (By looking at the picture it think Ontario) I live in Canada but I don't live in Ontario. And that is 5 days from now it could be wrong anyways, most likely it actually is wrong because it says 299 that is a high number, which is probably wrong. O, I looked at that web-site, it is Toronto (which is a city in the province of Ontario).You select "NATIONAL" if you want weather for all of Canada (but only a few cities).

I hope you don't mind me saying, but I think you need to layoff the Red Bull 🙂

• @zzo38 said:

likely it actually is wrong because it says 299 that is a high number
    No, the weather report is never wrong!

Seriously, is there a five year old in there?

• @OzPeter said:

@zzo38 said:
    Which part of Canada is that the forecast for? Is it Ontario? (By looking at the picture it think Ontario) I live in Canada but I don't live in Ontario. And that is 5 days from now it could be wrong anyways, most likely it actually is wrong because it says 299 that is a high number, which is probably wrong. O, I looked at that web-site, it is Toronto (which is a city in the province of Ontario).You select "NATIONAL" if you want weather for all of Canada (but only a few cities).

I hope you don't mind me saying, but I think you need to layoff the Red Bull 🙂
    I don't Red Bull

• @zzo38 said:

I don't Red Bull

No, but you might want to stop eating lead paint chips and move out from under the power lines.

• @MasterPlanSoftware said:

@zzo38 said:

I don't Red Bull

No, but you might want to stop eating lead paint chips and move out from under the power lines.

I don't eat lead paint chips either, nor do I live directly under the power lines.

• @belgariontheking said:

Seriously, is there a five year old in there?

zzo reminds me of the stereotypical high school girls that just won't shut up.  Why can't this person form a single, coherent, relevant thought?

• @zzo38 said:

I don't eat lead paint chips either, nor do I live directly under the power lines.

Then whatever it is, better cancel it right now and seek out professional help. Good luck.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.