PuzzleMesh v0.1.0

• PuzzleMesh is a new software I wrote. Please look at this, and tell me if you have a comment of it, if you can find more bugs in it, etc. This is licensed by GNU GPL v3.

Download: http://zzo38computer.cjb.net/prog/PuzzleMesh/

• It is a interwoven puzzle challenge. It is written in PHP-GTK. It isn't complete yet, there are some bugs and some things missing, but most things are working. Now I have some screen-shots at: [url]http://zzo38computer.cjb.net/prog/PuzzleMesh/screenshots/[/url]

• Why can't you push balloons?

Help me! I just uploaded version 0.1.1 and the balloons can't be pushed left and right. Can you look and see if I missed something?

• @zzo38 said:

Can you look and see if I missed something?

Um...the fact that nobody gives a damn? 

• @upsidedowncreature said:

@zzo38 said:

Can you look and see if I missed something?

Um...the fact that nobody gives a damn? 

How does that help with the problems in this software? That won't fix the problem with the balloon can't be push left/right.

• @zzo38 said:

How does that help

It doesn't and you are not likely to find someone who will help you.

Your posts as of late have been a level below the 'plz send me teh codez' posts made in other forums.

• @MasterPlanSoftware said:

Oh come on, I think I may have been a bit harsh.  zzo, I think you need more helium.  Either that or double-knot the balloons. 

@MasterPlanSoftware said:

Oh come on, I think I may have been a bit harsh.  zzo, I think you need more helium.  Either that or double-knot the balloons. 

I don't need more helium, the balloons do rise properly up, it just can't be pushed left and right! I can't put more helium or double-knot the balloons anyways, because this is a computer program, not a real balloons! I have a Forth-style codes in "hearts.cl" file but I think the real problem is "move.php" file. Even though both files look correct to me. The Forth-style programming works properly as far as I can see, and even if I remove that Forth-style codes for BALLOON class, you still can't push balloon left and right (whether or not you can push it has to do with the class attributes, and the "move.php" check the weight/strength/inertia/shovable values to see how far it can be pushed and how strong you have to be to move it). The hero is strong enough to move the balloon and himself at same time, so why doesn't it work? (The hero weighs four pounds and the balloon also weighs four pounds, and the hero is strong enough to move eight pounds of things (including themself) at once, but still it doesn't move. The ice, hearts, exit works OK!)

• @zzo38 said:

I have a Forth-style codes in "hearts.cl" file but I think the real problem is "move.php" file.
    Hmmm... I think I've located your problem.

• @bstorer said:

@zzo38 said:
    I have a Forth-style codes in "hearts.cl" file but I think the real problem is "move.php" file.
    Can you please tell me what you have found, if you have found something?

@MasterPlanSoftware said:

or drop the balloons altogether ...

if the balloons won't move, use something like rocks or boxes or barrels ... 

• @zzo38 said:

@bstorer said:
    @zzo38 said:
    Can you please tell me what you have found, if you have found something?

It seems like to me that he was telling you that your approach (using PHP) was the problem.

• I found the problem. It is a capitalization error. I will post the updated version later today.

• I posted the updated version, which is version number 0.1.2.