An ... Interesting... Vacation Reply

• ♿ (Parody)

When a colleague passes along a lead, I never know what to expect. Sometimes it's the most disastrous client ever, other times it's a great long-term relationship, and then sometimes ... well.... here's the vacation reply I got after trying to make first contact on a recent "lead" ...

Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 2:18 PM
    To: Alex Papadimoulis
    Subject: Vacation reply<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3> </FONT></o:p>

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">The U.S. Government and the Jews have placed me in vulnerable situations through judicial abuse and tyranny.  They promised me jobs through a college education then allowed the theft of a $100k trust fund my mother left me.  Even though my case went to every state, federal and international level, the courts have taken no action and have left me to rot while they continue their psychological warfare, gross neglect, excessive force, punishment, and unaccountability.

Regardless of my decent, respectable, court filings at every level of state and federal courts, my voice remains unheard; even now at the U.S. District Court of Northern California in San Francisco and Oakland.  </FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-candce/case_no-4:2007cv06376/case_id-198746/</FONT><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">        email: </FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=3>dockets@justia.com</FONT>
    <FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> 
    I was promised a very good career making decent money for my family if I went to college and took law classes. Then, the U.S. Government took away my friends and family and left me with no one to help me with emotional support. These tactics of torture and abuse have left me vulnerable so that I will be forced into servicing their American men. On many, many occasions I was forced to collapse with no one to help me but dirty old men. Another reason that they have demanded that I service American men is so they can experiment with a form of "curative rape" to "cure" and cripple me. The idea appears to be that because I am a lesbian, I can learn to be straight if forced into heterosexual sex or criminalized.

After substantial amounts of injuries, the U.S. Government demands my cooperation. If I don't cooperate, they use extortion and make up excuses to send me to prison or the grave. The hatred has become so intense, it takes every cell and fiber of my soul to stop from spitting in someone's face.

They are now using the Federal Social Security Administration to harass me so that I will collapse completely. I've been going through too many years of this to know, the U.S. Government is LYING to me now so that I will suffer a viritual spiral down to my grave and another "error" or  "government oversight" not to be accounted for.

To see how I have managed to get butt _ _ _ _ _ _  by the Jews and the U.S. Government, just check out </FONT></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>http://kinispolarbear.bravehost.com</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3> where I have managed to survive and upload evidence.

</FONT>Until the filthy Jews of society has paid for their psychological warfare and gross neglect, I will no longer pay attention to any other email or communication. </FONT>

I've decided against pursing this any further...

•  Whoa...

• Maybe it was a default vacation message?

All kidding aside, what is odd is that this email really doesn't ask you to do anything except visit a website.  Usually emails of this form ask you to donate money or something.  I didn't visit the site mentioned, maybe it has some sort of malicious scripting or something? 

• But that website is just calling out for some professional help! How could you be so cruel to ignore the plight of the down trodden?!?!?!

@Kini@-------.com said:

Until the filthy Jews of society has paid for their psychological warfare and gross neglect, I will no longer pay attention to any other email or communication. </font>

Although it seems that you would be waiting on hold for this (potential) client for an awfully long time.

• According to this, she's a transient lesbian sex offender with a suspended license.

Sounds like a Dead Milkmen lyric. 

• @Dude said:

Tag: This guy is even crazier than SpectateSwamp

Unlike SpectateSwamp, this guy isn't a guy.

• @merreborn said:

According to this, she's a transient lesbian sex offender with a suspended license.

I supposed I could have pulled that summary out of her website, but I'll have to go with the "my eyes!" meme. But seeing you seem to have the greatest understanding of this person and her needs, perhaps Alex won't mind if you take her on as a client .. lol

•  Wow...anyone who starts blaming "the jews" or "the [insert something so general it's ridiculous]" for all their problems immediately loses all credibility to me - 100%.

• @burntfuse said:

Wow...anyone who starts blaming "the jews" or "the [insert something so general it's ridiculous]" for all their problems immediately loses all credibility to me - 100%.

I blame TDWTF for all my problems. Someone really should invent a pair of goggles to resolve these issues. Maybe I should just stop reading. As they say, ignorance is bliss... but where's the fun in that? 

• @WeatherGod said:

All kidding aside, what is odd is that this email really doesn't ask you to do anything except visit a website.  Usually emails of this form ask you to donate money or something.  I didn't visit the site mentioned, maybe it has some sort of malicious scripting or something?

Well, it did crash Opera for me, but I blame that on the flash plugin. On [url=http://www.change.org/giving_networks/index/666]her other site[/url], she is trying to raise money.

•  What's the DEAL-L with wierd vacation away messages?

• Well damn. Now the concept of "curative rape" is going to sit in the back of my head until I manage to forget about it. That's going to be an unpleasant couple of hours.

• @DaEagle said:

@burntfuse said:

Wow...anyone who starts blaming "the jews" or "the [insert something so general it's ridiculous]" for all their problems immediately loses all credibility to me - 100%.

I blame TDWTF for all my problems. Someone really should invent a pair of goggles to resolve these issues. Maybe I should just stop reading. As they say, ignorance is bliss... but where's the fun in that? 

Actually, they don't say "Ignorance is bliss."  They say "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

They also don't say "the best things in life are free."  That's a song lyric.  I'm just saying.

• @mrprogguy said:

Actually, they don't say "Ignorance is bliss."  They say "Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

They also don't say "the best things in life are free."  That's a song lyric.  I'm just saying.

Well who is "they"? For some defintions of "they", they do say "ignorance is bliss". I'm going to agree with them, and remain blissfull ignorant of the original context of the quote. I tried to convince my school that they were denying my right to the pursuit of happiness by dispelling my ignorance. They didn't listen, but now that I'm out of school, no one can stop me.

• Oh my, what a crackpot.

Google for "Cosma-Nelms", it'll pull up a PDF of a case dismissal which is quite a read, and what appears to be her blog.

http://bullysurvivor.blogspot.com/

Not linked on purpose, don't wanna get us on the referrer list. :p

•  Not really sure how to explain it because the site looks like a 12 year old girl with adhd made it... But; she somehow did take notice of the Daily Wtf:

@Kini's Website said:

<font size="5"><font size="5" color="#008080" face="Arial"><font size="5" color="#008080" face="Arial"><font size="5" color="#008080" face="Arial"><font color="#008080" face="Arial"><font color="#008080" face="Arial"><font color="#008080" face="Arial"><font color="#008080" face="Arial"><font size="2" color="#008080" face="Arial">

<font size="4">Job Offer</font>

<font size="3">Actors wanted. Must have casting couch experience. For assistance, please contact:</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff" face="Arial"><font size="2" color="#ff00ff" face="Arial"><font size="2" color="#ff00ff" face="Arial">The Daily WTF-Curious Perversions in Information Technology</font></font></font>
    </font></font></font>
    </font></font></font></font></font></font>

Yeah, I'm just as confused. Is this some sort of rebuttal or commendation?