Integrity constraint violation

• While trying to register at a website for support, I got the following error message from their web application:

Please contact a XXXXXX Networks Support Representative using the support numbers.

Integrity constraint violation.

ORA-00001: unique constraint (SA.SITE_ID_INDEX) violated ORA-06512: at line 7 .

Ok, so things don't always work as advertised, but it seems that they have some issues elsewhere, too. I received an automated reply message thanking me for my submission, and it began like this...

Greetings (My name correctly inserted):

Thank you for contacting XXXXXX.

Greetings [Sender Title, first, and last name]:

Thank you for contacting XXXXXX.

...?!

•  Was it at least some large company? The kind that really needs an Oracle database? Or was it one of those companies that'd be perfectly happy with a lighter database (MySQL for example) but paid through the nose for Oracle because "that's what the professionals do"? 

•  Yes, I'm pretty sure they have a valid excuse for using Oracle. It's a big canadian telecoms company...I'm sure you know it.

• @Count said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure they have a valid excuse for using Oracle. It's a big canadian telecoms company...I'm sure you know it.

A Canadian telecoms company, eh? Do they need anyone for a cable conversion, because I know just the man. He's got years in data processing data data processing...