Best Buy Reward Zone



  • I have a connection at the phone company. Apparently, he was able to get me a very interesting phone number best buy reward zone member info



  • How did that happen? By concatenating some nulls and then splitting them again?


    Alright, this wants to get uncensored, I guess. Anyone onto it?



  • @derula said:

    Alright, this wants to get uncensored, I guess. Anyone onto it?
     

    Fuck, why? What would be the point?

    Besides, good fucking luck retrieving information that just isn't there (censored with block colours, rather than blurring). This isn't CSI or some other bizarre scenario where valuable data can be created from nine tenths of fuck all.



  • @drinkingbird said:

    This isn't CSI or some other bizarre scenario where valuable data can be created from nine tenths of fuck all.

    One of last night's repeats of CSI on Spike TV had them zooming into a camcordered lens flare to look at a reflection that happened to catch the person holding the cam corder. Simply amazing what you can enhance out of RGB(255,255,255) pixels these days. I guess white truly is the presence of everything.



  • @derula said:

    How did that happen? By concatenating some nulls and then splitting them again?


    Alright, this wants to get uncensored, I guess. Anyone onto it?

    Member ID: ████████

    Name: ████████ ████████

    Email: █████████@█████████.com

    Phone: 1-███-███-████

    Address: ██████████████████

    City: ███████, ██, █████



    That was easy. Say, how do you pronounce ████████ anyway?



  • Can I buy a vowel?



  • @EX PLO SHUN said:

    Can I buy a vowel?

    You'll have to specify which one to buy. █ is on sale, I'ld take that one.



  • This sure does remind me of this year's unhanded C contest.

    Quick summary for those who doesn't know how to google: Write a neat looking (honestly) program that blacks out a few rects of an image.
    But manage to sneak in a way to undo the work.

    All this while having a clean looking and easy to read source code.



  • does the "undone" version have to be exactly the same?  You could always use the least significant 8 bits of a 24 bit colored pixel to maintain most of the information



  • The Real WTF is that your phone number is (HUN)TER-2HUN?


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.