My IP add and my email add has been hacked...



  •  sir,, please help me my account has been hacked then I could not access anymore my acount mail..there are many important document there..how could i get it back? please



  • Surely someone could send him the codez pls?

    Kthxbye.

    -cw



  • Just post your username, password, the system your account is on, SSN, date of birth, full name, credit card number and expiry date. I will solve all your worries about your account.



  • @Physics Phil said:

    Filed under: Bridge for sale: 1 previous owner - bargain

    Personally, I think a bridge would be a great investment.  I would charge people an exit toll to make up the money.  If that didn't bring enough income, I'd wait until traffic was backed up and then demand everyone stuck on the bridge pay me to not dynamite it.  It seems there might be a flaw in my clever plan, but I can't quite tell what that would be... 



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    It seems there might be a flaw in my clever plan, but I can't quite tell what that would be... 
     

    Would enough people pay up to offset the cost of the dynamite and blasting caps? Most likely, unless the bridge filled up with nothing but Bentley/Porsche/Ferrari drivers, the bribe-worthiness of the cars (and probably the people) wouldn't get anywhere close to the cost of the bridge.

    So I guess the idea is to wait for a bridge operator/owner to go bankrupt and snap up the bridge for cheap at the auction. Maybe you could do an advance deal with the bridge hostages to flood the auctioneer's parking lot and monopolize the sale. "Brooklyn Bridge for $1, going once... going twice...". Just don't tell them what your plans are for them until after the barricades go up.



  • @MarcB said:

    So I guess the idea is to wait for a bridge operator/owner to go bankrupt and snap up the bridge for cheap at the auction. Maybe you could do an advance deal with the bridge hostages to flood the auctioneer's parking lot and monopolize the sale. "Brooklyn Bridge for $1, going once... going twice...". Just don't tell them what your plans are for them until after the barricades go up.

    Clearly you have thought this through. 



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    Clearly you have thought this through. 
     

    Took about 10 seconds after seeing your message. Not long at all. 



  • @MarcB said:

    Took about 10 seconds after seeing your message. Not long at all.

    Clearly you are a quick-thinking sociopath. 


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.