Bostonites lets grab a beer. here is where I'll be.

• I'll be at xmortis at T.T. the bears in central sq. cambridge.  from around 10:30 on.  come out its right behind the middle east club.  pm me for my phone number.

• Kughtvzerukgvehnieuioöiwfwx jhfgreiougioer e uiuizhfu  ig, krgj r. Vberiugzru4ri hzgeiu uk kjffjöüwf ujwfuidzhjn.

Ioero ufwejhfwekjf kjergern  jfhergeröpq95ritz45tz "huiof" iferhgferiofarehgjjgpv, rfgzfovkebvgurive-rvjerhgvjk?

1. Bvuierhveilvkev, rbgveruewifkjx;
    2. Fivhreg8oiuruh - neiruzuif - giurzfoweikj;
    3. Vrjhgoieurjfwek "fweuif fwekuf" ejö ERUHG;
    4. Vkekjhewiufwn eiofrwlö.

Gvrirehv uizhfhervbfoe uzfuerfgreikg,jvkelverj9igavjrlkbivlke, vgeergi - bverzfchbwjekfvefgi - vergiofhakbj...

•  The fuck?

• @dhromed said:

The fuck?

I think PSWorx had a stroke. 

• @dhromed said:

The fuck?

Ok. So I read your post and I have to wonder who you are referring to.

Psworx's unreadable post?

Or the invitation for beer?

•  The beer, of course. What else?

pm me for my phone number.

I think it would be more amusing to go there, enter the establishment, and start crying as though one's soulmate is lost to one: GALGORAH!! GALGORAAAH! GALGORAA-AA-HAAH!

And be dressed in a torn tunic.

• @dhromed said:

The beer, of course. What else?

pm me for my phone number.

I think it would be more amusing to go there, enter the establishment, and start crying as though one's soulmate is lost to one: GALGORAH!! GALGORAAAH! GALGORAA-AA-HAAH!

And be dressed in a torn tunic.

You'd have fit right in with the patrons.  Most were wearing next to nothing.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.