Kazaa overtime



  • http://bash.org/?258908 

    <Ben174> : If they only realized 90% of the overtime they pay me
    is only cause i like staying here playing with Kazaa when the bandwidth
    picks up after hours.

    <ChrisLMB> : If any of my employees did that they'd be fired instantly.

    <Ben174> : Where u work?

    <ChrisLMB> : I'm the CTO at LowerMyBills.com

    *** Ben174 (BenWright@TeraPro33-41.LowerMyBills.com) Quit (Leaving)



  • congratulations on finally discovering bash.org and posting a years-old quote from it.



  •  



  • Muggity muggity mug!



  • OMG OP IS SO FUNNY!  PLZ DO NOT GIVE HIM MUG



  •  Here I will post so that we can get a flood of the normal idiots to tell me how wrong I am and how I shouldn't be such a dick, etc etc.



  • @MasterPlanSoftware said:

    Here I will post so that we can get a flood of the normal idiots to tell me how wrong I am and how I shouldn't be such a dick, etc etc.

    that was a funny post!!  i cannot believe you are such an stupid troll you cant even enjoy humors!!  who cares if its old i never seen it and other people didnt so lighten up dude.  nobody here likes you, asshole, go back to your moms basement and play world of worldcraft!!!

     

    lol 



  • @MasterPlanSoftware said:

     Here I will post so that we can get a flood of the normal idiots to tell me how wrong I am and how I shouldn't be such a dick, etc etc.


    Dude, seriously. Nobody cares about your fucking opinion. If you're going to flame the OP for no apparent reason, that's fine. But when you bring my name onto the scene, then that's too much of that.


    You know, no one here likes you, because you suck ass. And that is because you flame all the noobs for their incompetence. Sure, they are incompetent and deserve being flamed, but you just go one step too far.


    Lorum ipsum dolor sit amet.



  • this was very funny the first time I read it.  I'm suprised the OP hasn't seen it before, but I will say that I think it is a valid thing to post, and anyone who hasn't seen it probably enjoyed a good laugh. 



  • @tster said:

    this was very funny the first time I read it.  I'm suprised the OP hasn't seen it before, but I will say that I think it is a valid thing to post, and anyone who hasn't seen it probably enjoyed a good laugh. 

    Yeah, but still, a quote from bash.org? What's next, posts that just say, "Did you read today's xkcd? Hilarious!"



  •  @bstorer said:

    Yeah, but still, a quote from bash.org? What's next, posts that just say, "Did you read today's xkcd? Hilarious!"

    Well, I know I, for one,  will start posting on the sidebar with random bash.org quotes. After all, it makes a lot of sense to import their hilarity into TDWTF one quote at a time. Soon we will be more powerful than they are, and we will rule the world!



  • @MasterPlanSoftware said:

    Well, I know I, for one,  will start posting on the sidebar with random bash.org quotes. After all, it makes a lot of sense to import their hilarity into TDWTF one quote at a time. Soon we will be more powerful than they are, and we will rule the world!
    Reminds me of a quote I found that you guys have never, ever seen. http://bash.org/?818440

    <Runter> If I ever become ruler of the world
    <Runter> I'm going to hold huge "Where's Waldo" contests
    <Runter> Dress one guy up as waldo and put him in a crowd of like 1000 people
    <Runter> and get people from helicopters to try to find him
    <Runter> to win they have to shoot him
    <Jay> Why would you have to shoot him?
    <Runter> Because I've always wanted to fucking kill waldo. I mean seriously who doesn't fucking hate him?
    <Jay> I don't
    <Runter> Well then, do you like dress-up?



  • @bstorer said:

    Reminds me of a quote I found that you guys have never, ever seen. http://bash.org/?818440
     

    You TOTALLY should have posted that to a new Sidebar thread!



  • @derula said:

    @MasterPlanSoftware said:
    the normal idiots

    when you bring my name onto the scene.

     

    That's the only thing I can see that looks like it might be considered "bringing your name onto the scene". I can see why you'd object - he outed you publicly as being one of [b]the normal idiots[/b].

    Oh, well... If the shoe fits, derula. 



  • @KenW said:

    @derula said:

    @MasterPlanSoftware said:
    the normal idiots

    when you bring my name onto the scene.

     

    That's the only thing I can see that looks like it might be considered "bringing your name onto the scene". I can see why you'd object - he outed you publicly as being one of the normal idiots.

    Oh, well... If the shoe fits, derula. 

    Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I'm glad you got that joke, though. Appears like I'm still funny, after all. After all that MasterAsshatPlan taking my anal virginity, and me being a German.

Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.