SS fan made my day

• SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!

- if you haven't seen Iron Man (and you want to) don't watch this vid-

following, the link: the link

• Yup, that's worthy of the Swampster himself. What a waste of internet...

• I'm sorry, what's the big deal? Could you post individual frames and circle what the problem is so that I can understand? Thanks.

• I think the idea is that there's absolutely no point in writing UPPERCASE SPOILER ALERTS if all you're going to do is post a link.

Unless... you were being ironic man.

•  Boring ... just another guy too lazy to download and install camstudio.

At least a tripod was used.

• @cklam said:

Boring ... just another guy too lazy to download and install camstudio.

Thank you for this insightful and timely post.  Can you also give us your thoughts on the causes of WWI?  I heard it might have something to do with complex geopolitical arrangements between various European empires, but I'd like your analysis.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@cklam said:

Boring ... just another guy too lazy to download and install camstudio.

Thank you for this insightful and timely post.  Can you also give us your thoughts on the causes of WWI?  I heard it might have something to do with complex geopolitical arrangements between various European empires, but I'd like your analysis.

I heard it was because the bad guys were bad... or was it the good guys?

• @bstorer said:

@morbiuswilters said:

It happened because of people like you two.

• @m0ffx said:

Negroes?  That's racist! 

• @m0ffx said:

@bstorer said:

@morbiuswilters said:

Handsome men of valor who fight bravely against a flood of stupidity in the hopes of keeping some corner of the internet free for rational discussion and witty asides? Damn, I didn't even think they had the internet back then.

• @bstorer said:

Handsome men of valor who fight bravely against a flood of stupidity in the hopes of keeping some corner of the internet free for rational discussion and witty asides? Damn, I didn't even think they had the internet back then.

Aw, man, yours was way better than mine. 

• @morbiuswilters said:

@bstorer said:

Aw, man, yours was way better than mine. 

Patience, young one. Some day you, too, shall have teh ULTIMAT POWAR!