Login to MySQL site

•  First, goto http://www.mysql.com/login.php
    Try to login using some fake thing "123@blablabla.com" and some password.
    It will tell you it's all wrong, obviously. Click on "Forgot password".
    Enter "123@blablabla.com" again.
    On the next screen try to "contact us by clicking here" and see where it takes you :)

• @jmroth said:

On the next screen try to "contact us by clicking here" and see where it takes you :)

How about you tell us instead.

• @AbbydonKrafts said:

@jmroth said:

How about you tell us instead.

Abbs, jmroth is your boss.  This is her way of telling you to get back to work.

• @belgariontheking said:

Abbs, jmroth is your boss.  This is her way of telling you to get back to work.

Pfft! No way!

• So the WTF is that they expect you to register a new account to contact them online?  Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. 

• @morbiuswilters said:

they expect you to register a new account to contact them online

If that's what this is about, then I'd have to agree. Plenty of sites do that to discourage browse-by flaming/spamming/etc.

• @morbiuswilters said:

So the WTF is that they expect you to register a new account to contact them online?  Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. 

Yeah requiring you to register a new account to get your old account back is no WTF at all.

@belgariontheking: HIS not HER !

• @jmroth said:

Nope. Her. Retard.

I think we would know, better than you would at least.

• @MasterPlanSoftware said:

@jmroth said:

Nope. Her. Retard.

I think we would know, better than you would at least.

You are not nice :'-( 

I will never post here again

:-D 

• @jmroth said:

You are not nice :'-( 

I will never post here again

Relax, everyone gets hazed by the overly aggressive fur fag. If you ignore him (like everyone else does) all will be well.

• @Lingerance said:

Relax, everyone gets hazed by the overly aggressive fur fag.

He once stabbed me in the leg and laughed while I bled out. After a while, you get used to it.

• @bstorer said:

He once stabbed me in the leg and laughed while I bled out. After a while, you get used to it.

He kept me locked in his basement for three and a half years.  I had to survive by licking algae of the damp walls.  The daily anal rape left me drained of any will to live, but he left me no way to end my own life.  The day he finally set me free he told me that he had AIDS and had transmitted it to me through the frequent, bloody sodomy.  The doctors say my immune system isn't responding to the cocktail of drugs very well and that I may not live to see 25.  God, I'm so cold right now...

So, yeah, you have to get used to MasterPlanSoftware's hazing.  He has more posts on this forum than any other single person which means he rules us all. 

• @morbiuswilters said:

The doctors say my immune system isn't responding to the cocktail of drugs very well and that I may not live to see 25.

Good news for the rest of us! I call dibs on your ketchup.

@morbiuswilters said:
    So, yeah, you have to get used to MasterPlanSoftware's hazing.  He has more posts on this forum than any other single person which means he rules us all. 

Nuh-uh. ammoQ still has more. And don't give me that nonsense about ammoQ being divine and therefore not a person. His duality of man and divine is what gives him the tender mercy to let us create threads and the righteous fury to close them.

• @Lingerance said:

overly aggressive fur fag

Wait... *I* am the fur fag?

We better trade avatars in a hurry then!

• @morbiuswilters said:

God, I'm so cold right now...

I love you too Morbius.

What would I do without you and bstorer to keep me entertained?

• @MasterPlanSoftware said:

What would I do without you and bstorer to keep me entertained?

I don't know, but it probably involves blood and pain. Also, beer.

• @bstorer said:

it probably involves blood and pain. Also, beer.

This could apply to Lingerance as well if you add 'also squirrels'.

Or morbius if you add 'also crying and mascara'.

• @morbiuswilters said:

He kept me locked in his basement for three and a half years.  I had to survive by licking algae of the damp walls.  The daily anal rape left me drained of any will to live, but he left me no way to end my own life.  The day he finally set me free he told me that he had AIDS and had transmitted it to me through the frequent, bloody sodomy.  The doctors say my immune system isn't responding to the cocktail of drugs very well and that I may not live to see 25.  God, I'm so cold right now...

Wait, isn't that how Gimp was forced to write his namesake graphic editor?

• @alegr said:

Exactly. Morbius is too humble to put his real name on it (of course, who would with a name like Morbius Q. Q. Wilters III?), so he used mps's nickname for him instead. Want to entertain yourself? Ask him about script-fu, and count the seconds until he bursts into wails of anguish as the memories come flooding back.

• @bstorer said:

@alegr said:

Exactly. Morbius is too humble to put his real name on it (of course, who would with a name like Morbius Q. Q. Wilters III?), so he used mps's nickname for him instead. Want to entertain yourself? Ask him about script-fu, and count the seconds until he bursts into wails of anguish as the memories come flooding back.

He lets me abuse him as much as I want, but I have to play The Cure the whole time.

Hardly even worth it.