"You can contact Customer Service at ."

• Netflix      
      DVD rentals delivered to your home - plans from only $4.99 a month! <nobr>No late fees - ever! Fast and free shipping both ways. FREE Trial.</nobr>
      <spacer type="block" height="2" width="1">

The Netflix web site is temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.
      It is anticipated that the site will be available again at 2:30 AM Pacific time.
      We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. You can contact Netflix Customer Service at .
      Please visit us again soon.
      <font color="#ffffff">Terms of Use</font> 

• I know you are more pointing out the WTF, but the number, if you need it, is 800-279-5688.

• OH NOES! They took their site down for maintenance!

• @MasterPlanSoftware said:

OH NOES! They took their site down for maintenance!

The subject line basically reveals what the WTF is and you still missed it? That's a whole new level of missing the point.

• @curtmack said:

The subject line basically reveals what the WTF is and you still missed it? That's a whole new level of missing the point.

OH SNAP!  MPS was pwn3d by a n00b! 

• @curtmack said:

Or perhaps I think anyone who would be trying to call Netflix because their site is down for maintenance is an idiot in the first place.

I wouldn't post the number or email either. You are just going to get badgered by idiots.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.