Celebrity GPS Voices

• So I was talking recently with some people about the celebrity voices you can buy for GPS units now.  We started discussing celebrities we'd like to see and how they would give directions.  This is what I have so far.

George W. Bush:  Tells you about a shortcut to your destination but ends up getting you lost.  He won't let you turn around, though, as you must "stay the course".  Obviously, the end point is always around the next bend.

Ted Kennedy:  Would tell you about every liquor store, bar and strip club along your journey.  Could offer advice on beating a DUI if you are pulled over.  Will provide public service announcements about the threat of brain tumors from using cellphones while driving.  Just be careful you don't get in a wreck, though, because your GPS unit will detach from the car and run away, leaving you to die slowly and painfully.

Alright, what can you guys think up?

•  @morbiuswilters said:

Robin Meade. Especially if there was a nice graphic of her. Except I would likely crash my car often with her in my view.

For any noobs who don't know who she is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Meade

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4708/robinskirttanbarrygibbpyk8.jpg (on the right, although I would take the one on the left as well)

• In Latvian the prime choice actually is the guy who dubbed MacGyver series. Very distinctive, and doesn't leave place for wondering about directions.

• @morbiuswilters said:

Not so much a celebrity, but GLaDOS from Portal:

@GLaDOS said:

You're not even going the right way you know. You should have gone...Left... there. It's not too late for you to turn back. You chose this path, now I have a surprise for you

• @ulzha said:

In Latvian the prime choice actually is the guy who dubbed MacGyver series. Very distinctive, and doesn't leave place for wondering about directions.

And can also whip up a 6 lane super-highway out of a couple walking paths, an alley, and a couple stop signs.