CodeProject - Am I logged on or not?

• I see this fairly regularly at CodeProject, seems to be caused by logging on using the form in the navbar rather than the main page when it demands you log on to download.

•  wow, you come here posting that you download your code from codeproject? :)

anyway, did you hit ctrl F5? did it help?

• @t-bone said:

wow, you come here posting that you download your code from codeproject? :)

anyway, did you hit ctrl F5? did it help?

Hey, some of the stuff on code project is pretty good. This for example is the best C++ IPC system I have ever seen, in fact, the whole site is pretty good as long as you steer clear of anything written in VB and never use code that you haven't read and understood. (Unless of course it's a whole component, but then staying clear of VB usually ensures reasonable quality.)

And no, refeshing the page did nothing.

• @mallard said:

never use code that you haven't read and understood

How is that different from code from any other source?

• @mallard said:

...staying clear of VB usually ensures reasonable quality...

Two words for you...

no quack

• @KattMan said:

Two words for you...

no quack

Is there an echo in here ? I was going to say *uck but you beat me to it with a far more elegant version !

• @mallard said:

You must logon to download zip files.

There's the real WTF.

• @MasterPlanSoftware said:

@mallard said:

never use code that you haven't read and understood

How is that different from code from any other source?

I understand code might always be a little hard for you MPS, but most of us understand source code. (if it's the non-WTF'y kind)

• @dtech said:

I understand code might always be a little hard for you MPS, but most of us understand source code. (if it's the non-WTF'y kind)

Are you retarded?

Learn some reading comprehension.

• @MasterPlanSoftware said:

@dtech said:

Are you retarded?

Learn some reading comprehension.

I think that the retardation is in the form of a humour failure on his part, since he appears to have been trying, rather pathetically, to  joke at your expense.