Job Posting WTF

• Would you want this job? (selected excerpts [there was neither rhyme nor reason as to context], grammar theirs)

Heavy xxx experience.
    From the yyy side of the business (such as us [who is "us"?]).
    Dealt with integrating vendor packaged application (90% of the people on the street
    especially those ones who came from zzz companies build everything from scratch. These
    people are what I called typical developers).
    Integrator more than a developer.
    Not a manager, but the talent to work with people outside the group.
    The person who fills this job will spend 10%-40% working with Java in the first 6-12 month.
    I'm giving out these percentages so the person coming doesn't think that this is a Java
    developer position and gets board in a week.

What I need is a person completely different that your typical J2EE developer.
    Here's the dilema. As you know [do I?] I manage a group that is responsible for ...
    As you know [again, do I?] it's the center of everything.
    Person must has a good experience with package xxx ...
    You have to prove you are a do-er before asking to be a manager...
    Who knows what is going to happen in the future?
    We can tune down the requirements for J2EE experience as much as possible...

It rambles on for 2 more pages... So basically, it's a scripting job using some canned package, doing mostly paperwork.

• Sounds like the kind of job posting SpectateSwamp would do. 

• @PhillS said:

Sounds like the kind of job posting SpectateSwamp would do. 

No, it's real: dice

• @snoofle said:

Heavy xxx experience

•  Ha, I bet a headhunter copy pasted exactly what the client emailed them, and never even tried to read it.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.