A bit of silliness

• The trolly trolley: Intrinsic trollage tantamount to terribly twisted taunting contrary to the terms of service such that true technologists triumph only through terrible tests to their tolerance and thunderous attacks with intemperate trout.

Discuss. 

• There's more "T"'s than words! 39:35.

Love the reference to mIRC's default slap which I believe is a reference to something else.

I honestly don't believe that a technologist can triumph, it's just and endless barrage of trout and ToS shackles, with a few intermediate (right word?) visits to the SwampShack.

• @Yorick said:

Discuss. 

Unified optimal communication have led to many technical advances, including courseware and I/O automata. The notion that experts interfere with interactive algorithms is continuously considered robust. Furthermore, The notion that cyberinformaticians interfere with trainable epistemologies is largely considered theoretical. clearly, the construction of erasure coding and linked lists offer a viable alternative to the investigation of Internet QoS.

Game-theoretic systems are particularly technical when it comes to the World Wide Web. Nevertheless, this method is rarely considered private. Such a claim is generally a private objective but is supported by related work in the field. POLO is derived from the analysis of RAID. however, perfect communication might not be the panacea that cyberinformaticians expected.

To our knowledge, our work here marks the first application improved specifically for IPv7. Nevertheless, this solution is continuously considered intuitive. Our purpose here is to set the record straight. In the opinion of systems engineers, indeed, telephony and information retrieval systems have a long history of agreeing in this manner. Two properties make this approach optimal: POLO caches the deployment of digital-to-analog converters, and also our methodology harnesses the emulation of Byzantine fault tolerance. Though similar methodologies develop web browsers, we address this riddle without simulating relational technology.

POLO, our new solution for modular algorithms, is the solution to all of these challenges. The basic tenet of this method is the understanding of expert systems. Existing large-scale and permutable methodologies use write-ahead logging to analyze write-ahead logging. This is a direct result of the investigation of linked lists. However, perfect methodologies might not be the panacea that cyberinformaticians expected. In the opinion of researchers, existing pervasive and client-server systems use omniscient information to control symbiotic theory.

The rest of this paper is organized as follows. We motivate the need for Boolean logic. Further, we show the deployment of e-business. To solve this grand challenge, we demonstrate not only that forward-error correction can be made cacheable, peer-to-peer, and atomic, but that the same is true for access points.

• @medialint said:

Counter-babbl.

Just out of curiosity, was that from SciGen or something similar? 

•  Okay, I think I know the answer to this one.  He's the guy's son?

• @Yorick said:

@medialint said:

Counter-babbl.

Just out of curiosity, was that from SciGen or something similar? 

[url=http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/]Yep[/url] ;-) 

• @Lingerance said:

Love the reference to mIRC's default slap which I believe is a reference to something else.

Monty Python. 

•   Highly-noodled algorithms and the text file have garnered tremendous interest from both masses and stups in the last several years. The basic tenet of this solution is the jamming of write-back gotos. Next, this is a direct result of the understanding of holey stones. To what extent can swamp-business be harnessed to realize this mission?

In our research, we use hallucinogenic modalities to confirm that clueLess programming and the text file can connect to accomplish this purpose. Although conventional wisdom states that this quandary is always solved by hitting ctrl+alt+del, we believe that a kkk approach is necessary. Two properties make this solution optimal: An alien flyer stores the shiny Turing machine, and also our methodology is impossible. Without a doubt, we view artificial intelligence as following a cycle of four phases: pot, VB5, trolling, and jamming it. We emphasize that our framework develops replicated dino-mummies. This combination of properties has not yet been visualized in previous work.

• Trolls? Shouldn't supply supper.