Some fun stuff

•  Saw this on the way to work a while back.

caught this on the way to work a while back

More relevant advertisements

• WTF happened to the first jpeg? It's like it lost a block and then got it back later.

Somebody call Spectate, it's probably just more aliens. 

• It's a glitch! In the Matrix!

•  TRWTF with the IMDB page is that it uses the movie title in the Amazon.com advertisement on the right. Not all movie titles work so well:

Amazon.com shop you won't...

Unfortunately this one gets cut off:

• I've seen a few Sign Under Test messages. Nothing wrong with that.

The better ones are the ones that light up and say "Sign Not In Use". a) It is in use. b) Why not just turn it off?

• @gutch said:

TRWTF with the IMDB page is that it uses the movie title in the Amazon.com advertisement on the right. Not all movie titles work so well:

Shop Dead Babies

Sometimes I get ads on Google searches for Buy.com, Amazon or eBay that must be "wildcard" ads, because no sane marketing manager would actually pay for these adwords.  Stuff like "Check out Buy.com for the best prices on fetal alcohol poisoning" or "Need a murder alibi?  eBay has the best deals on this and hundreds of thousands of other items!"

• @morbiuswilters said:

Sometimes I get ads on Google searches for Buy.com, Amazon or eBay that must be "wildcard" ads, because no sane marketing manager would actually pay for these adwords.  Stuff like "Check out Buy.com for the best prices on fetal alcohol poisoning" or "Need a murder alibi?  eBay has the best deals on this and hundreds of thousands of other items!"

My favourite pointless wildcard adverts are the ones that come up when I search for my own name (which is Harun).

"Looking for Harun? Find almost everything on eBay!"

Or, even better:

"Want Harun? Enjoy exciting shopping on eBay!"

*shudders*