MFD Comics > all posts

•  The user created comics in comments are pretty fucking funny. xD  Yay for this place being funny!

• So, the WTF is?   Your comment maybe? 

• I think you're on the wrong forum. That is, unless you're looking for a free cup.

• I love them... Way to go guys ... They managed to turn the worst TDWTF feature into one of the best ...

BTW. The original ones suck ... 

• @Nelle said:

I love them... Way to go guys ... They managed to turn the worst TDWTF feature into one of the best ...

BTW. The original ones suck ... 

Yep! I love reading the reader's comics. They are funnier than the original but I'm guessing the author of the original is doing it on purpose to get the responses. LOL 

• @GettinSadda said:

So, the WTF is?   Your comment maybe? 

Did I say I was posting a WTF?  Public forum so QQ

• OMFG a troll! Let's feed him!!111

• @PSWorx said:

OMFG a troll! Let's feed him!!111

I think people like MasterAsshat think they are slick and not feeding the troll by just *talking* about the troll. 

• @Lysis said:

@GettinSadda said:

So, the WTF is?   Your comment maybe? 

Did I say I was posting a WTF?  Public forum so QQ

You posted it on the Sidebar WTF forum. So yes, that's implied.

• OMG!  Another thread where we can inflate our post counts by replying to Lysis' bullshit!!   Hurray!

Somebody better let MPS know.  He should be able to get about fifty posts out of this thread alone! 

• @PSWorx said:

OMFG a troll! Let's feed him!!111

OMG ... I thought that scene in the Matrix Reloaded with all the Agent Smiths was funny, now I see how scary it could have been!

• @morbiuswilters said:

OMG!  Another thread where we can inflate our post counts by replying to Lysis' bullshit!!   Hurray!

Somebody better let MPS know.  He should be able to get about fifty posts out of this thread alone! 

LMAO!

And for everyone else - I can post my kudos to the authors wherever I want.  Your QQ's merely feed my amusement when I do. 

• Yep! I love reading the reader's comics. They are funnier than the original
    Which is TRWTF

but I'm guessing the author of the original is doing it on purpose to get the responses.
      I doubt it. 

• @GettinSadda said:

OMG ... I thought that scene in the Matrix Reloaded with all the Agent Smiths was funny, now I see how scary it could have been!

I knew there was something familiar about it, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was.

• @Lysis said:

Your QQ's merely feed my amusement when I do.

TRWTF is that you seem convinced that your constant "QQ" gibberish actually means something. 

• @Zylon said:

@Lysis said:

TRWTF is that you seem convinced that your constant "QQ" gibberish actually means something.

Isn't QQ the command in SSDS to jump randomly through a text file and output three lines at a time to a text-to-speech engine? 

• @Zylon said:

[quote user="Lysis"]Your QQ's merely feed my amusement when I do.

[/quote]I was under the impression that they were supposed to represent little sperms. That's the only way I can get his comment to make sense.

• @RayS said:

@Zylon said:

@Lysis said:

I was under the impression that they were supposed to represent little sperms. That's the only way I can get his comment to make sense.

Well if my sperm feeds Lysis, then ... well, that's a disturbing thought.  I don't think I should feed my sperm to a half-lolcat-half-troll.

QQ is supposed to be tears or crying, I guess.   

• @belgariontheking said:

@RayS said:

@Zylon said:

@Lysis said:

I was under the impression that they were supposed to represent little sperms. That's the only way I can get his comment to make sense.

Well if my sperm feeds Lysis, then ... well, that's a disturbing thought.  I don't think I should feed my sperm to a half-lolcat-half-troll.

QQ is supposed to be tears or crying, I guess.   

Urban dictionary is your friend

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=qq

1. QQ

Literally, QQ is a set of crying eyes. However, given its usual context in online games, it is usually assumed to mean "Cry more noob."

LOL, are you still whining about how you got owned? QQ!!!!!111111111111

• The real WTF is that my employer blocks the free image sites so I just see a page of almost all blank comments.  But the ones that aren't blocked are pretty funny 

• @steved said:

The real WTF is that my employer blocks the free image sites so I just see a page of almost all blank comments.  But the ones that aren't blocked are pretty funny 

This.

• @belgariontheking said:

half-lolcat-half-troll

trollcat?

loltroll?

trollolcat?