New Microsoft Certifications

• I recently came across the following link on MSDN to the "New Generation of Microsoft Certifications".  Pay special attention to menu on the image at the top of the page.  I was going down the list and kinda blurted out "WTF?"

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/newgen/

It is, of course an acronym; I suppose they couldn't fit the the full text on the image.  It just made me chuckle and I was beginning to wonder what "More options..." could have led to.  I would probably be sure to use the full text for that acronym on a resume or business card.  I wonder how that one slipped by the reviewers.

• I suppose there are developers out there with a blurred gender preference, although all that I've known have been, at least overtly, preferential to one sex.

One of them was blatantly of the "goes to Cher concerts" class, but he didn't seem to be of a mixed opinion about it.

• Look at the URL of the image in question. ROFL.

• I would have put this as an edit in my last post but you guys know why i cant .....

Anybody notice there are two items in the menu that have the shortcut key 'D' ?

• @paranoidgeek said:

I would have put this as an edit in my last post but you guys know why i cant .....

Anybody notice there are two items in the menu that have the shortcut key 'D' ?

I've been able to do that. If you press the D key, the first menu item is highlighted. Press D again and the second one is highlighted. When I realized my error, I fixed it because there were 25 other letters of the alphabet to choose from, so there's really no need to duplicate that shortcut key. God I hate Microsoft sometimes...

In other news, I have the ultimate BI development tool. It involves two ingredients: girls, and Cosmos (or apple-tinis). They say that 60% of the time it works every time.

• @Manni said:

They say that 60% of the time it works every time.

Sounds like Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager:  "Half this game is ninety percent mental."

• @FredSaw said:

@Manni said:

They say that 60% of the time it works every time.

Sounds like Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager:  "Half this game is ninety percent mental."

I thought that was Yogi Berra?

Those sound like pretty good odds, though.  [*-)][:D]