WTF super villian

• I just had a random thought.  It is now my belief that there should be some sort maniacal martini drinking james bond nemesis type villian, This villian would should use WTF's posted on this site in a crazy attempt at world domination.  For some rreason I find the concept hilarious.  It could be I've just gone completely mad from the constant WTF's at my job.  After all I have come to consider this place an existential paradox.

• @galgorah said:

For some rreason I find the concept hilarious.  It could be I've just gone completely mad from the constant WTF's at my job.

It is far more likely that you are stoned. 

• Its actually far less likely since I haven't done anything like that in 10 years.

• at least then I would have an excuse for the random meanderings of my convoluted mind

•  I like this idea.  Let's call him, oh... I don't know, CPound.  And TubeRodent (aka TunnelRat) can be his bumbling henchman.

• @ObiWayneKenobi said:

I like this idea.  Let's call him, oh... I don't know, CPound.  And TubeRodent (aka TunnelRat) can be his bumbling henchman.

How quickly you forget SpectateSwamp, the king (and most well-fed) of trolls!

• @belgariontheking said:

@ObiWayneKenobi said:

I like this idea.  Let's call him, oh... I don't know, CPound.  And TubeRodent (aka TunnelRat) can be his bumbling henchman.

As none of the three appeared to have been active during any other's reign I have reason to believe they are either the same person, or are consuming the unholy flesh of their less inbred predecessor.

•  i'll do it if you supply the martinis

• @Lingerance said:

consuming the unholy flesh of their less inbred predecessor.

@element[0] said:

i'll do it if you supply the martinis

heyyyyy 

• ugh the end product of a union between all 3 of them would be horrific.  hilarious but horrific.  Perhaps the supervillian could have been created when dna from the 3 of them combined to form the ultimate WTF.

• @Lingerance said:

@belgariontheking said:

@ObiWayneKenobi said:

As none of the three appeared to have been active during any other's reign I have reason to believe they are either the same person, or are consuming the unholy flesh of their less inbred predecessor.

Theory: they are like Doomsday after DC Comics gave him a back story.  In short, each iteration has gained the ability to overcome that which destroyed its previous form, resulting in a more and more unkillable monster each time.

• @galgorah said:

I just had a random thought.  It is now my belief that there should be some sort maniacal martini drinking james bond nemesis type villian, This villian would should use WTF's posted on this site in a crazy attempt at world domination.

That sounds more like the plot to an episode of Pinky and The Brain. 

@galgorah said:

For some rreason I find the concept hilarious.

The reason is that Pinky and The Brain is quite an entertaining show.

I can see it going something like this...

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Pinky: I think so Brain, but if you took his hat off then he's just be called "The Cat" then, wouldn't he? 

B: No you dolt. I speak of a new plot to take over the world! We will secure jobs at TinySoft, the worlds leading software conglomerate,  as programmers on their new operating system project. We will secretly be endeavoring to create a user interface so redundant that even the simplest task would take hours to perform. Once the new system is in place, the computer users of the world will be stuck in their chairs for weeks, helpless to do anything. And with the people of the world helpless to stop me, I will assume my rightful position as Ruler of Earth.

P: Naaaaaaaaarf! Wow Brain that plan is brilliant... but wait, no... Didn't they already release that as Vista?

--- Cut to Brain bopping Pinky on the head with various office supplies as hilarious hijinks ensue--- 

• @MrKltpzyxm said:

Pinky: I think so Brain, but if you took his hat off then he's just be called "The Cat" then, wouldn't he? 

That was a good show.

Although the thought of the final season 'Pinky, Elmira and The Brain' makes me vomit into my mouth a little.

• @belgariontheking said:

@ObiWayneKenobi said:

I actually think CPound was far beyond the level that SpectateSwamp has reached.  I think only a handful of people bothered reading past the first couple hundred posts in the swamp thread, while CPound would repeatedly start threads that dozens of unique people posted in. 

• Oh, this thread has nothing to do with the most WTF-y supervillains ever? Well, maybe it should... here's a few - sorry two of them are only videogame villains so they don't really count!

• Dr. Wily - "Zeese rrrobots veel take ofer zee VORLD! Now, let me make ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN zat ze veakest rrrobot's veapon can be used against ze next veakest, and in turn so zat ze strrrongest rrrobot's veapon can be used against mein UBER FORRRTRRRESS CARRRIER OF DOOM and destrrroy it in ZREE HITS!!!"
    • The Riddler - "Yes, I will drop RIDDLES to taunt my archenemy, who is a master of deduction and could figure them out in like 10 milliseconds, not to mention the fact that I am the only one in Gotham City who is stupid enough to do that, thus revealing my identity from the get-go!"
    • Bowser, King of the Koopas - "Gwar har har, I have kidnapped the princess again! And I even have the Star Rod which lets me wish for anything I want! So let me see, what will I wish for? Oh, I know, I will wish for a THOUSAND hit points, because obviously a thousand is larger than any other number, and it would be too easy to wish for Mario to die or for the princess to actually LIKE me..."

Though that Doomsday guy reminds me a bit of the Borg in his "adaptive/regenerative" abilities... by the way, I hope to God there's an option somewhere to turn off the "replies must be formatted as HTML or else all the whitespace gets stripped feature" of this forum! :P

• @Quinnum said:

@MrKltpzyxm said:

That was a good show.

Although the thought of the final season 'Pinky, Elmira and The Brain' makes me vomit into my mouth a little.

I want to be perfectly clear about this: there was no show called "Pinky, Elmira, and The Brain."  Such a thing NEVER HAPPENED.  Any evidence to the contrary was placed here by God to trick us.