Why is Everybody so clueless on the importance of Desktop Search to the Masses?

• @MasterPlanSoftware said:

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't have to type more than the first few letters...

Well, no, me neither, but I didn't want to complicate the issue. The three steps I've listed were also in the SSDS method- I wanted to make it as clear as possible that using SSDS for this was COMPLETELY SPAKTARDED. 

I'm still not fully confident that Swamp will agree that 8 is a larger number of steps than 3, however. He did insist that 2 minutes was quicker than 1 second a few pages back... 

• @rc_pinchey said:

@MasterPlanSoftware said:

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't have to type more than the first few letters...

Well, no, me neither, but I didn't want to complicate the issue. The three steps I've listed were also in the SSDS method- I wanted to make it as clear as possible that using SSDS for this was COMPLETELY SPAKTARDED. 

I'm still not fully confident that Swamp will agree that 8 is a larger number of steps than 3, however. He did insist that 2 minutes was quicker than 1 second a few pages back... 

Agreed.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

I keep all my passwords this way. No need to remember them or make them all the same. When you have SSDS.

I don't understand... you're saying SSDS lets you take control of your passwords?

I didn't realise that!

How do you do it? Can you make a video demo of SSDS being used for passwords please? I need a video to understand it. 

• @Benn said:

@WWWWolf said:
    weep But I don't have a camcorder! This challenge is entirely unfair!

Like I said, there must be plugins that'll do this - a combination of the "BlairWitch" screen-jiggle, some lens-flare and a "monitor surround" framing device. Maybe somebody fancies knocking together the complete "SwampyCam" filter.

I went through the filters in Cinelerra CV and couldn't find any - though I suppose it's possible to make them with some jiggling...

Anyway, I got sort of inspired to make another video. Regrettably, Swampy's videos are not very marketable. These days, you need to have catchy melodies, meme factor, predictable humour and like! So, I made another video. (I figured this thread can't possibly go any weirder!) Probably much better at spreading the gospel of Desktop Search! And it wasn't even hard to make!

Now I just have to get this bloody earworm off my ear. Out, worm, out!

• @SpectateSwamp said:

I keep all my passwords this way.

Yeah, I have Keepass for that.  I keep my passwords on my smartphone, and it syncs with one laptop's USB drive as a backup.  This drive has also Keepass when no installer is needed, so it is perfectly portable for any computer.  And on my smartphone I have a Keepass port that lets me read my passwords from my smartphone.

All my passwords are therefore encrypted, with only one weak point: my master password.  I'm willing to accept that tradeoff in return for more flexibility.  You wouldn't have much use of my passwords anyway without the right access.

• @WWWWolf said:

So, I made another video

Doug, on the page WWWWolf linked to I saw a video that might interest you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8DD8rpZZyk&NR=1

• @wooter said:

@WWWWolf said:

So, I made another video

Doug, on the page WWWWolf linked to I saw a video that might interest you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8DD8rpZZyk&NR=1

Thanks for wasting my time. That didn't even have any shaking, manual zooming, or pixelation. Nor did it have someone who sounds like buffalo bill narrating.

Next time, try harder.

• SSDS for E-Mail

Here is that Cam Studio avi showing how to use a mailing list. Very portable and fast this Desktop Search.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=1475036950019151552

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Here is that Cam Studio avi showing how to use a mailing list. Very portable and fast this Desktop Search.

You are amazing, only you could royally screw up a screen capture like that.

Retard.

• Cam Studio is worse than ME

@SpectateSwamp said:

Retard.

You are right. That video is crap. Back to using the CamCorder I guess. the avi looks much better before it is uploaded.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

You are right. That video is crap. Back to using the CamCorder I guess. the avi looks much better before it is uploaded.

Ugh. Did you know that you can, like, tune the program settings? Rudimentary knowledge of video bitrates might come handy to avoid tons of recompression artefacts... certainly easier to avoid than tons of artefacts, moire effect and extra pixelation introduced by the digital-analog-digital roundabout way.

Probably what others have been saying all along, but hey.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

@SpectateSwamp said:

Retard.

Why don't you just learn how to use Camstudio? It is really simple. You have obviously elected to mess around with it's settings to make a wretched video so you have an excuse to do more retarded camcorder videos.

• SSDS is flexible.

Why don't you just learn how to use Camstudio? It is really simple. You have obviously elected to mess around with it's settings to make a wretched video so you have an excuse to do more retarded camcorder videos.

Just saying Cam Studio is ok for local demos but not for uploading to the net. I didn't mess around with anything. You are so smart. You show me a clear cam studio session. and some notes please. I'm gonna tape that damn camcorder to my head so I can get the areas of the screen I want. Maybe CamCorder Cap

Just striving to become better and better.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Just saying Cam Studio is ok for local demos but not for uploading to the net. I didn't mess around with anything. You are so smart. You show me a clear cam studio session. and some notes please. I'm gonna tape that damn camcorder to my head so I can get the areas of the screen I want. Maybe CamCorder Cap

Everyone here that has posted a video has used CamStudio or an equivalent package. You are the only one having trouble.

RTFM

• @SpectateSwamp said:

How on earth did you get a screen capture program to look so blurred? By the way VB5 isn't portable to any non-windows os and it isn't seeming particularly fast at doing day to day tasks either.

• SSDS is way Fast

@spenk said:

How on earth did you get a screen capture program to look so blurred? By the way VB5 isn't portable to any non-windows os and it isn't seeming particularly fast at doing day to day tasks either.
    Obviously I was going too fast for Cam Studio. What else could mess up such a good program? If you want to see fast I'll have to do another hands free CamCorder in hand video. I'll set pause to 1/2 second and search the source.txt for mcisendstring. It will be just pop pop pop up comes the screens. Searching huge files like this group is talking about is pure silly. Even for me. Why not make the file 200GB or 300GB? You dumb sob's?

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Obviously I was going too fast for Cam Studio

Hah!  I thought what you did was slow and had unnecessary steps and key combinations.

@SpectateSwamp said:

You dumb sob's

Hah!  Silly old man...

• @SpectateSwamp said:

@spenk said:

Obviously I was going too fast for Cam Studio. What else could mess up such a good program? If you want to see fast I'll have to do another hands free CamCorder in hand video. I'll set pause to 1/2 second and search the source.txt for mcisendstring. It will be just pop pop pop up comes the screens. Searching huge files like this group is talking about is pure silly. Even for me. Why not make the file 200GB or 300GB? You dumb sob's?

Hahahahaha... Another plane of existence....

• SSDS is fast I didn't say I was

@wooter said:

Hah!  I thought what you did was slow and had unnecessary steps and key combinations.

That was one of my famous First takes. I did get going pretty good near the end though.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

@wooter said:

That was one of my famous First takes. I did get going pretty good near the end though.

Again, anyone who had any brains would have just typed a few letters and would have been done. There would have been no need for a video to show that.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

@spenk said:

It was blurred even on the bits that were static, so I really doubt it was down to speed... Please don't use a camcorder or at the very least invest in a tripod and turn the autofocus off.

Just because you do not search certain types or sizes of file doesn't mean other people do not want to. If you had even bothered to respond to my suggested challenge the download was under 6M and when extracted it was approx 22M - where is the problem there?

Your source is a single file and not very large, a real project would normally consist of more than one file and quite frankly Visual Studio itself searches better than SSDS (it provides context such as is a line a method call or a method declaration for starters).

• Screen Re-Shoots just work

Admit it. Screen Re-Shoots just work. The purists will yap and yap about resolution, pixelation, artifacts and moire but the fact is getting in close to the screen, makes the resultant uploaded video readable.
    Thats the bottom line. Re-Shoots do the job
    I'll find that ant colony video (demo25_pict01) and do a re-shoot in slow motion close up and hands free so I don't shake like an pathetic old man.

I STILL CAN'T CHANGE MY PROFILE INFO. WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE.

•  @SpectateSwamp said:

Admit it. Screen Re-Shoots just work. The purists will yap and yap about resolution, pixelation, artifacts and moire but the fact is getting in close to the screen, makes the resultant uploaded video readable.

Haha, right. That is how everyone else is doing their video so perfectly. You got us! We didn't want to let you in on our secrets.

@SpectateSwamp said:

I'll find that ant colony video (demo25_pict01) and do a re-shoot in slow motion close up and hands free so I don't shake like an pathetic old man.

Oh boy! I can't wait!

@SpectateSwamp said:

I STILL CAN'T CHANGE MY PROFILE INFO. WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE.

You are, apparently.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

@wooter said:

See me write a mail to my team:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-JwXU8VtlU

• @wooter said:

@SpectateSwamp said:

@wooter said:

See me write a mail to my team:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-JwXU8VtlU

Nice blur, but you forgot your random, manual zooming.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

i am not 'admitting' this because you are WRONG. you IDIOT GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD THAT WE WILL NEVER AGREE WITH YOUR WRONG WAYS! 

@SpectateSwamp said:

Dont you fucking well dare or i will eat your liver and rape your mother, even if she is dead. your boneheadedness and lack of listening are really fucking grating now. either define your showdown terms, and we will follow them, or GET OUT.

[/rant] sorry guys 

• SSDS exposes indexers weaknesses

@spenk said:

Please don't use a camcorder or at the very least invest in a tripod and turn the autofocus off.
    Sometimes I forget about the autofocus thing. Even leave the record light on. At political events I leave it on so the crowd knows what's being captured. The tripod doesn't do much good. I want close-ups that can be of any part of the screen. One thing I do at political events is turn the recording on and off using the remote. Just so there is no jiggle at the start and end of each clip. Good News an election was called for the province of Alberta yesterday. I'll be able to show you some of the political debates. Maybe someone will want to beat me up. I'll get in front of the camera in case that happens. Because I know some people would enjoy that footage.

This desktop search can make your life simple like mine. No syncing computers. Just merrily traipsing about shooting everything that gets in camera range.

That's what the masses need. You folks are trying to keep it from them. The other primary directive is Keep It Simple Stupid. Most of the info to run this Search has been demoed. If there is something that I passed over too fast. Or you want to know how to find things in the code. And you want to help the Masses. Post any dumb question. I have been answering a lot of them so far. You know as much as you need. Get in there, grab the code, change it, jam it. Jam it.....

It can do a lot more than you have seen so far. My next video will be showing the file size limits of the others. Can you produce these numbers before me. Or do I have to do it all. Nobody helping. Just sitting and complaining.  

• @SpectateSwamp said:

This desktop search can make your life simple like mine. No syncing computers.

So how do I get "outmail.txt" from one computer to another?

@SpectateSwamp said:

You folks are trying to keep it from them.

I tried my dad to use SSDS.  He, as a typical Common Man, called your software pretty much sh*t.

@SpectateSwamp said:

Keep It Simple Stupid.

Indeed, what is in sharp contrast with the wide range of illogical commands one needs to learn and indexes one needs to create before being able to 'use' SSDS.

@SpectateSwamp said:

My next video will be showing the file size limits of the others. Can you produce these numbers before me.

Well, actually... You're the only one claiming these numbers.  Meanwile, others have shown that your numbers are incorrect, and that your SSDS breaks on files with even a mediocre size.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

This desktop search can make your life simple like mine.

Warning: It will also make you live in a trailer park next to where they dump nuclear waste and spend your days chasing everyday wildlife as if you have a purpose in life.

@SpectateSwamp said:

It can do a lot more than you have seen so far. My next video will be showing the file size limits of the others. Can you produce these numbers before me. Or do I have to do it all. Nobody helping. Just sitting and complaining.  

You do it. I think we would all love to see this.

• @MasterPlanSoftware said:

Argh.... like a triple fatality on the freeway, this damn thread keeps drawing my eye !!

"I fear to watch, yet I cannot turn away"

• @Quinnum said:

Argh.... like a triple fatality on the freeway, this damn thread keeps drawing my eye !!

"I fear to watch, yet I cannot turn away"

You saw how he 'uses' his email client. How he 'uses' a real search has got to be hilarious.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Nobody helping. Just sitting and complaining.  

no we arent helping, we are NOT ON YOUR TEAM. the only person fighting with you is... you. none of us will help, we are too busy using our decent, well designe, easy-to-use programs.

• @WWWWolf said:

I made another video.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, priceless!

Could you post the lyrics, please?

• @Spectre said:

@WWWWolf said:
    I made another video.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, priceless!

Could you post the lyrics, please?

::types "totaalmetaal lyrics" in the Desktop Search::

Desktop search, loved by newbies and pros alike
    Desktop search, brings lost files back... in the play
    Desktop search, you forgot all that's cool or weird
    Desktop search shall turn the dark night into day

Desktop search, lo, Tracker shall find its prey

Desktop search, metadata shall be in the plain
    Desktop search, through snow and fog and especially rain
    Desktop search, even children use it every day

Pardon my accent and all. Any and all embarrassed distortion is intentional. =)

• <font size="+1">TRAPLINE OTTER SAY: <font size="+2">dis drred STIL GOING dats crazee</font></font>

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

• @SpectateSwamp said:

@spenk said:

Please don't use a camcorder or at the very least invest in a tripod and turn the autofocus off.
    Sometimes I forget about the autofocus thing. Even leave the record light on. At political events I leave it on so the crowd knows what's being captured. The tripod doesn't do much good. I want close-ups that can be of any part of the screen. One thing I do at political events is turn the recording on and off using the remote. Just so there is no jiggle at the start and end of each clip. Good News an election was called for the province of Alberta yesterday. I'll be able to show you some of the political debates. Maybe someone will want to beat me up. I'll get in front of the camera in case that happens. Because I know some people would enjoy that footage.

This desktop search can make your life simple like mine. No syncing computers. Just merrily traipsing about shooting everything that gets in camera range.

Syncing has nothing to do with searching.

Videoing politics has nothing to do with searching.

The tripod may not be much good but your hand held shots are terrible - out of focus, swaying around the screen and your videos nearly always end up unreadable due to compression artifacts.

@SpectateSwamp said:

That's what the masses need. You folks are trying to keep it from them. The other primary directive is Keep It Simple Stupid. Most of the info to run this Search has been demoed. If there is something that I passed over too fast. Or you want to know how to find things in the code. And you want to help the Masses. Post any dumb question. I have been answering a lot of them so far. You know as much as you need. Get in there, grab the code, change it, jam it. Jam it.....

The masses need things to be simple, typing into a textbox is simple. Remembering arbitrary commands like ww, y, .tt is not simple and is not productive.

Your code is a total mess, things have moved on since the early 70s,  programming languages have acquired advanced features like functions and subroutines - they are good and should be used. Expecting anyone to just fix your code is wildly optimistic at best.

Will your video showing file size limits have any relevance to either challenge we have put forward? At least one post ( http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/p/7593/144805.aspx#144805 ) has already proved your app struggles with large files anyway.

What is your obsession  with file sizes - 200G is silly yet you complain when applications have limits? Other than yourself nobody stores everything in one file anyway.

Once more I will ask - show me how to search a source code tree for a particular word or phrase using SSDS, this is something that would impress us all.

• A more weirder Group I never knew

@WWWWolf said:

Pardon my accent and all. Any and all embarrassed distortion is intentional. =)

Glad to see some of you do post videos. With so many folks quoting me and all, it might go to my head. You people are getting weirder and weirder with your videos and pics. Good going. 

• @SpectateSwamp said:

YOU asked for a Showdown.

We came up with the rules for a Showdown.

You said the rules were biased.

We agreed to use whatever rules you wanted.

You now seem to be merrily ignoring the whole situation.

I no longer care if the Great Desktop Search Showdown only has a single test, even if that test is something to do with playing random chunks of video or something- I just want you to actually come up with some sodding rules so we can have this sodding Showdown!

Also, you've completely ignored my request for a demonstration video on how to use SSDS to store passwords. Now THAT'S something we'd ALL like to see, I'm sure.

...although I'll admit I'm quite curious about how you're going to post a video of you breaking Google. Google's quite good. 

• Same category as SSDS

• @SpectateSwamp said:

The purists will yap and yap about resolution, pixelation, artifacts and moire but the fact is getting in close to the screen

What could be closer to the screen than the screen itself? You will never ever get as close as a good screen capture tool. The fact that you have no clue how to use it is sad...

@SpectateSwamp said:

makes the resultant uploaded video readable

Did you even watch your own videos?

@SpectateSwamp said:

Re-Shoots do the job

Well... uhm... no? 

• ♿ (Parody)

@SpectateSwamp said:

Maybe someone will want to beat me up. I'll get in front of the camera in case that happens. Because I know some people would enjoy that footage.

QFT

Finally, something SS says that we can all agree upon. 

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Glad to see some of you do post videos. With so many folks quoting me and all, it might go to my head. You people are getting weirder and weirder with your videos and pics. Good going. 

Like I said, it can't get much weirder than it already is. We've already gone way past the Weird Limit. Everything extra will only be weird in a new way, not any more weirder than it is.

Anyway, I finally saw the latest of your videos. It's definitely a bitrate problem. I'd recommend you to lower screen resolution to 640x480 or 800x600. Use flat desktop background colour for legibility reasons (and that also probably helps with bitrate a bit). Set a very high bitrate at first (>1000kbps). Then, use something like VirtualDub to crop the unnecessary parts off the video (you don't really need taskbars or desktop icons. You should use an advanced codec like MPEG4 or H.264 (download the DivX or XviD codecs from some site) to make a final encoding, again at a high bitrate. The important thing is to make sure the video is legible before uploading it to GoogleVideo. Sledgehammering and worrying about the upload bandwidth won't help here. GV will transcode the video anyway, but with a little bit of care in your end, you will make sure the transcoding doesn't look awful at all.

Don't worry about making multiple steps (first using Camstudio and then cropping and re-encoding the whole thing). They happen all the time in video production. Disk space is cheap these days and you can delete stuff you don't need =)

• Stay on top of Video with SSDS

@tdittmar said:

Did you even watch your own videos?

Not all of them. Some are just too bad. It seems I have to brush up on my Cam Studio skills. The screen re-shoots are not too bad. The hands free ones anyway.

• SSDS exposes Googles MAX

@rc_pinchey said:

Also, you've completely ignored my request for a demonstration video on how to use SSDS to store passwords. Now THAT'S something we'd ALL like to see, I'm sure

Same as the demo for the email storage. to store your email address I'd do the following 2 lines

photo rc_pinchey Reginal Charles Pinchey email (use something different for password) rc_pinchey@telusplanet.net

xxx.http:rc_pinchey@telusplanet.net

I started putting url's into the clipboard. So I continued with that code. If the character after 'http:" is not a "/' put the rest of the string in the clipboard. But of course you can check the code to ensure that. I have lots of passwords for various forums and because I have the habit of reloading my OS. The cookies that contain them get wiped. It is no big problem to have the original site resend the password.

The "photo" is required somewhere on line 1. I always put it at the beginning.

The 'xxx.' is required at the beginning of all line #2's For clipboard items other than url's the next 5 characters must be "http:"

it's not a big jump from having pictures and video on the second line, to use it for text and dump that into the clipboard. Passwords, URL's and Email address are what I use this feature for most. I do use it for sayings and special Search for strings. Those that produced good results on Google etc.

@rc_pinchey said:

...although I'll admit I'm quite curious about how you're going to post a video of you breaking Google. Google's quite good. 

This won't take much time. I will have 2 files. one just under the google limit and the other just over the limit. Set it to index just that folder and then do a search for the numeric key I place at the end of the file. Using the SSDS merge function. I'll just make copy after copy of my outmail file and merge them to size.

Then I'll have SSDS search the larger of the 2. Numerics search faster (no ucase required when doing the match checking) 's' is quicker than 'c' context because the context lines don't need to be kept in an array for printing during matches.

• Weirdness due to Cabin Fever

@WWWWolf said:

@SpectateSwamp said:

Like I said, it can't get much weirder than it already is. We've already gone way past the Weird Limit. Everything extra will only be weird in a new way, not any more weirder than it is.

Anyway, I finally saw the latest of your videos. It's definitely a bitrate problem. I'd recommend you to lower screen resolution to 640x480 or 800x600. Use flat desktop background colour for legibility reasons (and that also probably helps with bitrate a bit). Set a very high bitrate at first (>1000kbps). Then, use something like VirtualDub to crop the unnecessary parts off the video (you don't really need taskbars or desktop icons. You should use an advanced codec like MPEG4 or H.264 (download the DivX or XviD codecs from some site) to make a final encoding, again at a high bitrate. The important thing is to make sure the video is legible before uploading it to GoogleVideo. Sledgehammering and worrying about the upload bandwidth won't help here. GV will transcode the video anyway, but with a little bit of care in your end, you will make sure the transcoding doesn't look awful at all.

Don't worry about making multiple steps (first using Camstudio and then cropping and re-encoding the whole thing). They happen all the time in video production. Disk space is cheap these days and you can delete stuff you don't need =)

I'll try these suggestions. I won't be working for Cam Studio given my latest videos. The SledgeHammer quickies are OK for my PC as they are but worse than useless on the net. I did notice some of the things you mentioned. Ie background etc. I do love video and will be forced to know a tiny bit more in that area. I always keep lots of notes (now video notes) So I never worry about multiple steps after the first time. Just fire up SSDS and search for my Cam Studio video notes.

•  I've been following this thread forever and I can't believe you guys don't take SpectateSwamp seriously. Have you even downloaded his Search app and tried it? It rocks! 

Swampie, I want to be on the team. First thing I want to do is translate your app to another Language like C, because Hackers like that and you might get more people involved that way. 

• @SpectateSwamp said:

@rc_pinchey said:

Also, you've completely ignored my request for a demonstration video on how to use SSDS to store passwords. Now THAT'S something we'd ALL like to see, I'm sure

Same as the demo for the email storage. to store your email address I'd do the following 2 lines

photo rc_pinchey Reginal Charles Pinchey email (use something different for password) rc_pinchey@telusplanet.net

xxx.http:rc_pinchey@telusplanet.net

I started putting url's into the clipboard. So I continued with that code. If the character after 'http:" is not a "/' put the rest of the string in the clipboard. But of course you can check the code to ensure that. I have lots of passwords for various forums and because I have the habit of reloading my OS. The cookies that contain them get wiped. It is no big problem to have the original site resend the password.

The "photo" is required somewhere on line 1. I always put it at the beginning.

The 'xxx.' is required at the beginning of all line #2's For clipboard items other than url's the next 5 characters must be "http:"

it's not a big jump from having pictures and video on the second line, to use it for text and dump that into the clipboard. Passwords, URL's and Email address are what I use this feature for most.

I still don't understand how you use it for passwords. Could you make a video demo please?

Also, a quick question- you've mentioned a lot of times about reinstalling Wondows XP- how often do you do that? Why?

• SSDS Moves to C - Hope So

@cheesemonkey said:

Have you even downloaded his Search app and tried it? It rocks! 

It may not be the best at everything. But it does do EVERYTHING

@cheesemonkey said:

Swampie, I want to be on the team. First thing I want to do is translate your app to another Language like C, because Hackers like that and you might get more people involved that way. 

It should move to C easily. SSDS is a minimalist program. I did it as dumbed down as I could. Even to the point to stretching it a bit. There are a few weird things that need to be explained about the program. Just so you have less troubles doing the conversion. What to leave out. Etc. One glitch is the initial open of a file. I set it to read the first 10 lines looking for "xxx." or some such. That way the defaults could be for photo video and music if these characters existed and if they didn't it would default to the text defaults of "c" and "s" and "y" etc. With new files they won't show up in the files.txt list (at prompt #1) unless they have at least 10 lines of info. I don't like that too much because it confuses new users. I don't like it that much because sometimes it confuses me.

You are on the team. Cheezie

On that checking google demo. The fastest way to see the end of a HUGE file is the 'y' (yesterday or last page option) it reads to the end of the file counting the lines and reads to that many lines LESS the 30 or so for a screen full. Reading it 2 times and no searching is pretty fast.

For even more speed I could dig up some of the really old SSDS source. It was much smaller when it was young.

• CheezieSwamp does C

@rc_pinchey said:

I still don't understand how you use it for passwords. Could you make a video demo please?

Just to be mean I'll do a video of my internet "Search for:" Search string retrieval instead of 'passwords' I could do a password demo but would have to use the 'noshow' option for the first 5 or 6 that would show in the file. Security you know.

@rc_pinchey said:

Also, a quick question- you've mentioned a lot of times about reinstalling Wondows XP- how often do you do that? Why?

When ever my computer runs bad. I reload. When my modem ain't working I reload. When my computer seems slow. I reload. When I use just this one program. There isn't much for me to know. Other than to load my internet stuff and now my Cam Studio app.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

It may not be the best at everything. But it does do EVERYTHING

Well, it doesn't search...