If BoingBoing did Error'd: Catastrophic Failure

• Since it involves Digital Rights Mangament, BoingBoing was on this like white on rice. Maybe I've been reading The Daily WTF too long, but it takes more than just "Catastrophic Failure" in an error box to get more than a chuckle out of me, but it did make me smile at least.

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/01/03/adobe-creative-suite.html

• It made me double-check that I still had records of all the things I have warned people about in the past, in case any of them expects me to do something about it.

People never seem to take me seriously when I tell them that the application they wish to purchase may be disabled or broken at whim of a large foreign corporation, and that if this happens then they will be screwed. 

• I thought this was funny (posted as a reply to that topic):

I got a similar error last year and happened to screenshot it for posterity because it was so weird. I think I was just trying to create a folder. How difficult could that be?

What would cause that? :P

• @Daniel15 said:

I thought this was funny (posted as a reply to that topic):

I got a similar error last year and happened to screenshot it for posterity because it was so weird. I think I was just trying to create a folder. How difficult could that be?

What would cause that? :P

NTLDR