Best typo ever

• visitFinder.assObserver(this);

Ok, it would be better if the object were called ladies or something, and the Java keyword "this" were replaced with "me".

• Meh.  I really doubt your superlative.  Here, have a mug.

• @bstorer said:

Meh.  I really doubt your superlative.  Here, have a mug.

If you can't see the real WTF here, you're not looking hard enough. 

• Add this to the list for best typo:

"shit-click"  (How one little letter can go cause so much humor) 

• I came across a "cumDistance" is some code once. Appealed to my juvenile sense of humour.

• @valerion said:

I came across a "cumDistance" is some code once. Appealed to my juvenile sense of humour.

mine too

snicker 

pffrrt

lolz 

• Back when I was in college, I was looking over a classmate's code which wasn't compiling.
    I paused on one particular line and burst into laughter.
    Seems he had made a typo, and instead of IndexOfSmallest, he had typed IndexOfSmellest.

• While we're on the subject.  Ok fine this is a bit off subject.

I was working on a Java Applet for class.  It was basically a game where you have a rocket falling down, and you have to fire the thrusters to slow its descent.  I named the rocket object "death."  The rocket class had a method called kill which would remove it from the canvas.  death.kill();

• At Uni, one of the other project groups had created a section called the Client Library Interface Toolkit, but for whatever reason...they couldn't think of a suitable acronym...

• @Pol said:

At Uni, one of the other project groups had created a section called the Client Library Interface Toolkit, but for whatever reason...they couldn't think of a suitable acronym...

Couldn't... or wouldn't!

• @Pol said:

At Uni, one of the other project groups had created a section called the Client Library Interface Toolkit, but for whatever reason...they couldn't think of a suitable acronym...

Very Red Dwarf. "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society."

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.