A sign for all protests....

• http://bp1.blogger.com/_TVfEjAyW4Fk/Rvmh_mPkSeI/AAAAAAAADpE/xkNb_PX_K_A/s1600-h/3.jpg

• @Pap said:

holy crap.  not only do you have to be a dick, you also have to have SERIOUS BALLS to try to do that kinda shit without being mauled.

so to summarize, "genitalia". 

(edited to add:  which, coming to think of it, is the issue in the first place) 

• @misguided said:

@Pap said:

holy crap.  not only do you have to be a dick, you also have to have SERIOUS BALLS to try to do that kinda shit without being mauled.

so to summarize, "genitalia". 

(edited to add:  which, coming to think of it, is the issue in the first place) 

Either that or a digicam and some average photoshop skills

• Hmm, the sides do look a liiittle clean, I must admit.  But really, with an over-solarized photo, most of the white signs look photoshopped too.  If the guy with the sign is actually IN the original photo, I'm pretty sure it's the original sign, just because of how it's posed in relation to the photo-taker in probable cahoots.  But if he was never there at all, that's different.

Really doesn't matter to me either way, I'm still equal parts impressed at the nerve and disappointed in the misogynistic humor.  I'm neither feminist nor anti-feminist but I'm disappointed in anyone who thinks holding that sign would be funny.  Not a knock on the poster though, because the image itself is kinda funny, it just makes me intensely dislike whoever took or made it.

• I saw this picture 5 yrs ago first time... Is it making a comeback?