Oracle of random

• hmm

• The internets are trying to tell us something!

• Am I the only person to find it extremely interesting that this post by death made the "WTF site" post go away, therefore disallow anyone else to see it live?

• On a board I used to frequent we called this an "order of posts," and they could be quite amusing indeed.

• @djork said:

On a board I used to frequent we called this an "order of posts," and they could be quite amusing indeed.

One newsgroup I used to go to [and will go back if/when i have time] calls this "subject line roulette" 

• i saw that a few weeks in the bestseller list for books in germany, the was one book which was called something like "I'm gone" and the book bwloe was called "Not me"

• This is a list of the players in a particular team in an online game:

•  In my college there was this door with two plaques with the names of the people that worked there. They read: João Milho and João Pombo.

Or translated to English, John Corn and John Pigeon.

And then one day the plaque that read João Milho [Corn] was gone. 

<font size="1">[ Also, I meant "disallowing" in the previous post]</font>

• It did not go away--- Its preserved, in an image for ever :D

• @Zecc said:

In my college there was this door with two plaques with the names of the people that worked there. They read: João Milho and João Pombo.

Or translated to English, John Corn and John Pigeon.

And then one day the plaque that read João Milho [Corn] was gone. 

<FONT size=1>[ Also, I meant "disallowing" in the previous post]</FONT>

Given the sexual conotation of the verb "to eat" in Portuguese, I'll abstain from saying here that the pidgeon ate the corn.