Oracle of random

• hmm

• The internets are trying to tell us something!

• Am I the only person to find it extremely interesting that this post by death made the "WTF site" post go away, therefore disallow anyone else to see it live?

• On a board I used to frequent we called this an "order of posts," and they could be quite amusing indeed.

• @djork said:

On a board I used to frequent we called this an "order of posts," and they could be quite amusing indeed.

One newsgroup I used to go to [and will go back if/when i have time] calls this "subject line roulette" 

• i saw that a few weeks in the bestseller list for books in germany, the was one book which was called something like "I'm gone" and the book bwloe was called "Not me"

• This is a list of the players in a particular team in an online game:

•  In my college there was this door with two plaques with the names of the people that worked there. They read: João Milho and João Pombo.

Or translated to English, John Corn and John Pigeon.

And then one day the plaque that read João Milho [Corn] was gone. 

<font size="1">[ Also, I meant "disallowing" in the previous post]</font>

• It did not go away--- Its preserved, in an image for ever :D

• @Zecc said:

In my college there was this door with two plaques with the names of the people that worked there. They read: João Milho and João Pombo.

Or translated to English, John Corn and John Pigeon.

And then one day the plaque that read João Milho [Corn] was gone. 

<FONT size=1>[ Also, I meant "disallowing" in the previous post]</FONT>

Given the sexual conotation of the verb "to eat" in Portuguese, I'll abstain from saying here that the pidgeon ate the corn.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.