If business meetings were like message boards...

• The nike jordan shoes wholesale part is obviously missing in the video. I guess it's because the poor guy that had to play that part was killed by the other actors.

• [quote user="Renan "C#" Sousa"]First![/quote]

Blah.  "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by <random copyright holder>" 

• @too_many_usernames said:

[quote user="Renan "C#" Sousa"]First!

Blah.  "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by <random copyright holder>" 

[/quote]

Uh...  collegehumor is a pretty big website, with a legitimate right to their intellectual material.  just go to their site to watch the video if you want to see it (it's worth it).

• @tster said:

@too_many_usernames said:

Uh...  collegehumor is a pretty big website, with a legitimate right to their intellectual material.

[/quote]

People have the right to be an arsehole in most parts of the world. That doesn't mean they aren't being arseholes. 

• @tster said:

@too_many_usernames said:

Uh...  collegehumor is a pretty big website, with a legitimate right to their intellectual material.  just go to their site to watch the video if you want to see it (it's worth it).

[/quote]

That's a great idea...except I have no idea which video for which to look...I don't see any likely candidates on the first two pages of videos, and I don't have time to look for more (during my mental breaks at work...) 

• @Autonuke said:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771556

It's a good thing I can sort of read lips, and never have my speakers on at work o.0.  (Incidentally, just saying "search for the word 'meeting'" would have been sufficient...although I suppose I could have inferred that from the original post title involving the phrase 'business meeting.')

I'll have to check this out when I get home and can turn up the volume.

(Incidentally, I think this is a good example of the one problem with the internet: you can find anything, so long as you know the right terms to use to find it! Now, if someone could come up with a search engine to tell you the words to search for to find the things you want to find in another search engine...heh...)