If business meetings were like message boards...

• The nike jordan shoes wholesale part is obviously missing in the video. I guess it's because the poor guy that had to play that part was killed by the other actors.

• [quote user="Renan "C#" Sousa"]First![/quote]

Blah.  "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by <random copyright holder>" 

• @too_many_usernames said:

[quote user="Renan "C#" Sousa"]First!

Blah.  "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by <random copyright holder>" 

[/quote]

Uh...  collegehumor is a pretty big website, with a legitimate right to their intellectual material.  just go to their site to watch the video if you want to see it (it's worth it).

• @tster said:

@too_many_usernames said:

Uh...  collegehumor is a pretty big website, with a legitimate right to their intellectual material.

[/quote]

People have the right to be an arsehole in most parts of the world. That doesn't mean they aren't being arseholes. 

• @tster said:

@too_many_usernames said:

Uh...  collegehumor is a pretty big website, with a legitimate right to their intellectual material.  just go to their site to watch the video if you want to see it (it's worth it).

[/quote]

That's a great idea...except I have no idea which video for which to look...I don't see any likely candidates on the first two pages of videos, and I don't have time to look for more (during my mental breaks at work...) 

• @Autonuke said:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771556

It's a good thing I can sort of read lips, and never have my speakers on at work o.0.  (Incidentally, just saying "search for the word 'meeting'" would have been sufficient...although I suppose I could have inferred that from the original post title involving the phrase 'business meeting.')

I'll have to check this out when I get home and can turn up the volume.

(Incidentally, I think this is a good example of the one problem with the internet: you can find anything, so long as you know the right terms to use to find it! Now, if someone could come up with a search engine to tell you the words to search for to find the things you want to find in another search engine...heh...) 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.