Tourists say the funniest things (Non-code wtf)

• My dad runs a holiday property management service in Menorca (island in the Mediterranean)

A question a holiday maker asked my Dad...

"Does the water go all the way around the island?"

My dad's response...

"No there's a causeway just up the road that goes all the way to Barcelona" (some 100's miles away)

My dad tells me "Bodies in Menorcan, brains left at Gatwich" (UK airport). :-)

• My response would have been: "No, just the coastal parts."

• @Sunday Ironfoot said:

My dad tells me "Bodies in Menorcan, brains left at Gatwich" (UK airport). :-)

Don't you know?  The typical tourist, just before leaving on vacation, will unscrew the top of their head, take out the brain, carefully package it up, and stick it in the freezer, where it will be waiting for them when they get back from the trip.

• @Carnildo said:

Don't you know? The typical tourist, just before leaving on vacation, will unscrew the top of their head, take out the brain, carefully package it up, and stick it in the freezer, where it will be waiting for them when they get back from the trip.

Yeah! Airport security say it counts as a liquid!

• A Tourist Attraction is defined as a place which the local population will do anything at all possible to avoid.

• @Tourist said:

Does the water go all the way around the island?

No. There's rock below and air above. 

• My dad is retired and now just take care of his garden, away from civilisation..

Tourists sometimes come by and, watching him throwing away stones from the garden ask  :

Do you really take all the stones out ?

His answer is : all ? no, some are good, I only throw the bad ones away,

• @Sunday Ironfoot said:

"Does the water go all the way around the island?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Portland , and there are many other 'Islands' that are connected to a mainland.