CTR: eleventy billion

• Courtesy /. - a blog posted screenshots of MS' answer to Google Analytics dubbed "Gatineau".

Now, I'm no statistician and really can't complain about leaked screenshots of a project in beta, but isn't there something a bit wrong with having total hits > 100% or 187% of your visitors exiting the funnel, whatever the hell that is?

• Whoever entered the dummy data on that really is a dummy. So is the person that cleared those screenshots for PR. The first one is easier to miss, but the huge "187%" plus "97%" (for a total of 284%) is insane.

• Reminds me of the chick we had maintaining our knowledge base for an ERP system. Sample shipping methods in a screenshot included:

• UPS Ground
    • FedEx Home Delivery
    • bumblefuck
    • DHL Express
    Took a customer call to tech support three weeks later before someone noticed that little gem.

• @sootzoo said:

Reminds me of the chick we had maintaining our knowledge base for an ERP system. Sample shipping methods in a screenshot included:

• UPS Ground
    • FedEx Home Delivery
    • bumblefuck
    • DHL Express

Took a customer call to tech support three weeks later before someone noticed that little gem.

People are now giving me strange looks after I just burst out laughing! That was very good. 

• What, you guys don't support DHL Express?  Big deal.  😉

• @valerion said:

@sootzoo said:

Reminds me of the chick we had maintaining our knowledge base for an ERP system. Sample shipping methods in a screenshot included:

• UPS Ground
    • FedEx Home Delivery
    • bumblefuck
    • DHL Express

People are now giving me strange looks after I just burst out laughing! That was very good. 

Same here. grrr... 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.