TODO: Support non-flash

• If you don't have Flash installed, or you have NoScript enabled, you get this error message:

// Provide alternate content for browsers that do not support scripting // or for those that have scripting disabled. Alternate HTML content should be placed here. This content requires the Macromedia Flash Player.

I especially love how it's commented out. :)

• Considered Harmful

It looks like they used a template and didn't fill in that section.  The markup is atrocious, though.  I smell VBScript!

• @joe.edwards@imaginuity.com said:

It looks like they used a template and didn't fill in that section.  The markup is atrocious, though.  I smell VBScript!

VBScript... ah, the bad old days... 

• Shut up!

*goes back to maintaining a VBScript application*

• I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing but he didn't have much VB knowledge either. The comment sign in VB is, as we all know ' and not //, so the "hide from browsers" hack he did there shouldn't work at all...

• @PSWorx said:

I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing but he didn't have much VB knowledge either. The comment sign in VB is, as we all know ' and not //, so the "hide from browsers" hack he did there shouldn't work at all...

No, but // is used in Javascript.  Perhaps they thought the noscript tag works the same way as the script tag.  Of course, that just creates a new WTF.