How not to learn about C++ templates

• Seriously, this is the worst site i've seen in a long time.  I can't believe this is the #1 hit for "C++ templates" on Google.

http://www.iis.sinica.edu.tw/~kathy/vcstl/templates.htm

• This isn't the worst template tutorial I've ever seen, not by a long shot.  Hell, it actually explains some of the stuff without sounding like a lecture on compiler design.  Though the &lt and &gt could use an extra ;.

What I find more interesting is that the file itself is on a personal account at some sort of tech school in Taiwan, yet it's copyrighted Microsoft.  Better yet, go up a level.  What's this?  The Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0 STL documentation?  Oops.  I hope Kathy doesn't work there anymore.

• The &lt and &gt issue isn't the only problem.  Try clicking on one of the links.

• @rev said:

The &lt and &gt issue isn't the only problem.  Try clicking on one of the links.

They assume that the page is part of a frameset, which it is if you start at default.htm ... and if you can find it from there.  The missing links are just as mystifying as the &lt and &gt issue, if you ask me.