Don't use WTF for anything else

• http://www.technorati.com/wtf/

It's supposed to stand for "Where's the Fire", but I can't get my head around WTF meaning anything else.

• North Carolina license places are issued sequentially, I suppose, and started at AAA a long while ago. Currently I'm seeing new cars with new license plates (with red type instead of blue, oddly, another new change) in the WTF series.

• @fennec said:

North Carolina license places are issued sequentially, I suppose, and started at AAA a long while ago. Currently I'm seeing new cars with new license plates (with red type instead of blue, oddly, another new change) in the WTF series.

• Do you mean WTF as in meaning "What the ****?"

Because if you do, you just posted your request on a site called, um, Worse Than Failure  ^__^

Oh delicious irony! :D

.... or maybe that was intentional and I'm just slow today. Who knows. 

• In case you're unaware, this site has always had WTF in its name, but wasn't always called Worse Than Failure...

• @Jojosh_the_Pi said:

It's supposed to stand for "Where's the Fire", but I can't get my head around WTF meaning anything else.

Actually, the convenience store "Mac's" in Canada (competitor to 7-11) has (at least) two interesting bus stop ads up right now (if I ever have a camera I'll take some pics).

1.  All it has is the letters "WTF".  The "F" is their "Froster" logo (their slurpee name).  So they are using it for "Where's the Froster?"

2.  The letters "OMFG".  I honestly don't know what that one is supposed to mean, but the F is known at least.

I'm sure they have some fine print to say what the acronyms are supposed to be, but it's kinda hard to read it from the car :) 

I was quite surprised to see these ads.  Like the FCUK shirts that kids are somehow allowed to wear.

• @skippy said:

@Jojosh_the_Pi said:

Actually, the convenience store "Mac's" in Canada (competitor to 7-11) has (at least) two interesting bus stop ads up right now (if I ever have a camera I'll take some pics).

1.  All it has is the letters "WTF".  The "F" is their "Froster" logo (their slurpee name).  So they are using it for "Where's the Froster?"

2.  The letters "OMFG".  I honestly don't know what that one is supposed to mean, but the F is known at least.

I'm sure they have some fine print to say what the acronyms are supposed to be, but it's kinda hard to read it from the car :) 

I was quite surprised to see these ads.  Like the FCUK shirts that kids are somehow allowed to wear.

Nice! I haven't seen those bench ads yet, but I live downtown and there are usually homeless people sleeping on the benches. Maybe when I'm walking home from work I'll ask them to move so I can read the bench... 

• @rbowes said:

Nice! I haven't seen those bench ads yet, but I live downtown and there are usually homeless people sleeping on the benches. Maybe when I'm walking home from work I'll ask them to move so I can read the bench... 

I've only seen them driving up 14th st, but they got to exist somewhere else.   Just found some blogs about it though

This isn't the poster I saw, but you get the idea.

• @Pap said:

@fennec said:
    North Carolina license places are issued sequentially, I suppose, and started at AAA a long while ago. Currently I'm seeing new cars with new license plates (with red type instead of blue, oddly, another new change) in the WTF series.

• Volvo of the Triad?  They're getting very legit these days.

• Where's the fire, buddy? In a hurry to get somewhere?

Maybe some kind of hot party...?