Pop-up Potpourri 13: 011011110110110101100111011101110111010001100110



  • Quite possibly the biggest dialog EVER.



    It asks me for a captcha AND THERE IS NO CAPTCHA!!! 

     

     Should be "Windows Command Processor is trying to access "http://127.0.0.1:55555""


    SysDes Error! A catastrophic failure!

    (The WTForum just stopped the images displaying, working on it) 



  • The actual post:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/21869912@N00/520714016/ 

    Quite possibly the biggest dialog EVER.


    It asks me for a captcha AND THERE IS NO CAPTCHA!!! 

     http://www.flickr.com/photos/21869912@N00/520714026/

     Should be "Windows Command Processor is trying to access "http://127.0.0.1:55555""

    SysDes Error! A catastrophic failure!

    (The WTForum doesn't want to display images at the moment, so I uploaded them to flickr. Sorry for any inconvenience) 



  • Ironically, Flickr doesn't want to display images either. Try imageshack.us



  • There are 10 types of people ....

    Obviously this programmer does understand binary! 



  • Anyone else thinking of Kryten's joke in Red Dwarf?



  • @Mal1024 said:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/21869912@N00/520714016/ 

    Quite possibly the biggest dialog EVER.

     

    Anyone bored enough to translate this to ASCII?  I got as far as (paraphrased from memory) "Why are you reading" before giving up.  Speaking of Kryten, I'm reminded of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backwards_%28Red_Dwarf_episode%29#Trivia

     

    "You are a stupid, square-headed, bald git, aren't you, eh?! I'm not pointing at you, I'm pointing at you, but I'm not actually addressing you. I'm addressing the one prat in the country who's bothered to get hold of this recording, turn it round, and actually work out the rubbish that I'm saying! What a poor, sad life he's got! Frankly, your act's crap, anyway. Anybody could have done it! I hate the lot of you! Bollocks to you!!"

     



  • @emurphy said:

    @Mal1024 said:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/21869912@N00/520714016/ 

    Quite possibly the biggest dialog EVER.

     

    Anyone bored enough to translate this to ASCII?

     

    I'd do it if I could just run a view-source on the page in question, and copy and paste the result into a binary -> ascii translator. 



  • I typed out the first few lines manually, it said something like "Why are you reading this", then I got bored. I tried a few OCR programs, but all of them failed. I guess we'll never know.



  • I see a bunny rabbit.



  • @bonzombiekitty said:

    I see a bunny rabbit.

    o.O?

    It's clearly a fire demon, I mean, come on... 



  • gocr for OCR and a converter (oh yeah, and cleanup through sed) gives the following:

    Dude why are you reading this all the way down here? Okay it wasn't that far down here but you shouldn't even be reading this at all. If you aren't using a translator, then it's pretty sad that you read the whole thing. In fact, it's sad that you even know binary, what kind of life do you have? I know the other guy said that knowing binary is cool or something, but seriously, what kind of life do you have to have enough time to know binary? Serio

    But that's the bottom of the screen, unfortunately.



  • @sxeraverx said:

    gocr for OCR and a converter (oh yeah, and cleanup through sed) gives the following:

    Dude why are you reading this all the way down here? Okay it wasn't that far down here but you shouldn't even be reading this at all. If you aren't using a translator, then it's pretty sad that you read the whole thing. In fact, it's sad that you even know binary, what kind of life do you have? I know the other guy said that knowing binary is cool or something, but seriously, what kind of life do you have to have enough time to know binary? Serio

    But that's the bottom of the screen, unfortunately.

    So what's the point of the message?  What do you do to make it pop up?  Isn't it ironic that the writer who went to all the trouble of writing the message in binary-coded-ASCII accuses the reader of having no life?

     


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.