Robo-bodyguard!

• I just got an add from WinZip to buy Zone Alarm Internet Security, with this as one of the bullets:

<FONT color=#e97508>Protects You Online And Off
    </FONT>
    Blocks the full spectrum of threats on your computer and in the physical world "

I never knew Zone Alarm could protect me from a full spectrum of physical world threats!  Hurricanes, ageing, tornados, muggers, the common cold, stubbed toes, hijacked airplanes and over-heated McDonald's coffee in the lap, are no longer dangers!  Woohoo!

• Someone tell Dubbyah!
    If he just buys Winzip, he will never need to worry about WMDs again...

• It's actually quite amazing.  If you install it on a laptop, whenever you drop the laptop, a little parachute comes out to slow its fall.

• @bstorer said:

It's actually quite amazing.  If you install it on a laptop, whenever you drop the laptop, a little parachute comes out to slow its fall.

Odd, when I tried that, it told me I was a threat to myself. 

• @dragonfire said:

@bstorer said:

It's actually quite amazing.  If you install it on a laptop, whenever you drop the laptop, a little parachute comes out to slow its fall.

You "forgot" to read the manual before turning it on.

• @henke37 said:

@dragonfire said:

@bstorer said:

You "forgot" to read the manual before turning it on.

No, it's just that the manual is online.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.