Keyboards - the Bread and Butter of Computers?

• I have a $5 Amazon gift certificate from BigLook.com, so I decided to browse around for items under $15. Since I recently got a Sony VGN-UX380N MicroPC with a built-in keyboard that leaves much to be desired, I looked at a roll-up, rubber keyboard and this is what I found:

Buy a keyboard with a Loaf Pan and Save!

Apparently, computer products complement kitchen products now? 

• Where else would you store your roll-up keyboard? A loaf pan is perfect

• Amazon is obviously expecting you to bake some more roll-up keyboards.

• The point is that most keyboards may accumulate large amounts of bread crumbs (see http://www.xkcd.com/c237.html ).

This keyboard obviously doesn't have enough storage space, hence the need for a special device.

• @Einsidler said:

Where else would you store your roll-up keyboard? A loaf pan is perfect

An obviously you need the blue one.

• I've often wondered about sites like BigLook.com.  You've confirmed that they do actually pay out, which is good.  How many hoops do you have to just through?  I used to do Amazon's Mechanical Turk when I was bored at work, but it got to the point where I was doing increasingly tedious things for diminishing pay.  Is BigLook worth it?

• Try searching Amazon.com for "fresh whole rabbit".  Among the items that come up:  A Land Cruiser / Tank (only $19,999.95), a biography of Bismarck, and a book about mind-altering plants.

(Or did I use the book about mind-altering plants before I did the search?)

• Well, if you look, both the keyboard and baking pan are made of silicone. Some of my favorite things are made of silicone...

The ocean and the stuff I squirt on my contacts are made of saline solution. Some of my favorite things are made of saline solution...

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.