Redefining homeowners

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

• Perhaps the real wtf is someone uses IE7...

• @dryfire said:

Perhaps the real wtf is someone uses IE7...

Can we just get a response template somewhere that says: " How dare anyone use <browser I don't like> instead of <my favorite browser>"

Bonus points for causing the poster's own browser to crash upon submission. 

• I think the bigger WTF is the Aero-like theme for what might be XP.

And the even bigger WTF is the fact that you can't customize Aero very much. :-(

• Based on the first three responses I'd say no one really thinks this is an interesting wtf.

• It's Vista. The maximize/minimize/close buttons are controlled by the OS.

Well, without a lot of work.

Vista will turn off the glass theme if it deems your computer unworthy.

• @zip said:

Based on the first three responses I'd say no one really thinks this is an interesting wtf.

The first definition google returns isn't always the best.  Not really shocking.  It's a search engine, not a dictionary.  It's really not possible for google to do what it does, and rank definitions like a dictionary does.

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

@un.sined said:

It's Vista. The maximize/minimize/close buttons are controlled by the OS.

Well, without a lot of work.

Actually, it's a WindowBlinds theme, Black Vista Basic.

• @dryfire said:

Perhaps the real wtf is someone uses IE7...

I like IE7, I like Firefox 2.0, and I like Opera 9.  Stop being a puss, dryfire, and grow up.  Also stop by Clue-Mart on your way home, I hear they're having a 2-for-1 sale.

• @un.sined said:

I turn off the glass theme cause I find Vista unworthy. I wonder when I'll stop wanting to convert every new windows release into something that looks like win98.

• @Factory said:

@un.sined said:

I turn off the glass theme cause I find Vista unworthy. I wonder when I'll stop wanting to convert every new windows release into something that looks like win98.

Maybe when Microsoft stops hiring Fisher-Price and Binney & Smith as design consultants.

• @Factory said:

@un.sined said:

probably when it becomes possible to turn a windows release into something that looks like Linux. 

• @tster said:

@Factory said:
    @un.sined said:

probably when it becomes possible to turn a windows release into something that looks like Linux. 

What does "Linux" look like?

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.