Windows driver memory leak

• Does anyone know how to report a bug to Microsoft regarding a memory leak in a kernel driver they distribute? (it's probably developed by Intel but it's a driver for a Surface Pro 4 so they should be the ones giving support)

Or do I need to write an angry post about it?

• The "official" tool to report Windows problems is the Feedback Center app in Windows 10. I really, really doubt you'll get any response, but you should probably try your luck there first.

Normally I would say "don't even bother", but since it's a Surface Pro 4 there might actually be a chance that they care a little bit.

• @zmaster Use a support incident.

Assuming you don't want to use and/or pay for one, the Feedback Hub and everything described in the angry blog post (including making your own angry blog post) are typical means of letting folks know about a problem.

You could also call technical support for your Surface Pro 4, find a way to get past the first few layers of support to people who might understand what you think you've found, and let them know that way.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.