`lp0` on fire
Captain last edited by Captain
Apparently I was due for some bad luck, because virtually every printer in multiple offices broke down in different ways on the same day.
- The Microsoft Word 2016 on a specific computer (and only Word) prints
characters on every printer in the building.
- Stupid print driver changed and now it doesn't like the officially branded banner paper for the printer.
- Another printer keeps getting a paper jam in the exact same place. It looks to me like a sensor died.
anonymous234 last edited by
virtually every printer in multiple offices broke down in different ways on the same day
So where's the unusual part?
PleegWat last edited by
I needed to print some single-sided A3 today to put up in the canteen. I do that every couple of months to put up announced road works.
We've got some pretty fierce paper saving policies set up, so you need to dig down a bit to get it set up correctly which always wastes prints.
- Attempt 1 yielded double-sided A3
- Attempt 2 yielded single-sided A4
- Attempt 3 got me the single-sided A3 I wanted.
server them right for sharing at the sun!