Ted is God

• BINNED

I just...

https://tedistheonegod.net/ [NSFW Content behind link]

Yeah, I'm not surprised the onebox is broken. I think something in my brain broke when I was trying to understand what I was seeing, too. What I did decipher is that other than being God, Ted is apparently an open source enthusiast:

https://tedistheonegod.net/MultiGigaByteSite/18_Phase2OfComing-BundleFiles-TedISGod.Org-2of3-About4MOnthsOf/TedISGod_Org-2of3-About4MOnthsOf/KeyPages/TedISGod.Org-Software.html

(Check out the URL, by the way.)

Ted CANNOT USE EXCESSIVLY EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE to DO and DEVELOP and PUT ON INTERNET ANY INTERNET Sites USING EXCESSIVLY EXPENSIVE COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE (ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE MASTER COLLECTION 6 at about $2,599.00 FULL RETAIL PRICE!) or even Too Expensive or even Commercial until COMPLETELY AFFORDABLE a cost! Therefore Ted HAS TO TRY to USE HOW MUCH POSSIBLY Open Source Code Software!

Therefore OF ORDER OF CURRENT Software IMPORTANCE to Ted and Ted's People and Humans is …

• OpenOffice or OpenOffice.Org or ApacheOpenOffice Of PRIMARILY Open Office Writer/Web THEREFORE CAN DO INTERNET Site Development to HTML 4.X and this Now! Therefore Ted NEEDS COMPLETE WYSIWYG PHP and this Of PHP Scripts INCLUDING of Ecommerce of ENTIRELY of PHP Was Source Code Developed In Entirely Was PHP and HAPPENS TO NOW TO BE OF PHP this is Ted WOULD DEFINATELY LIKE a WYSIWYG Editor Of PHP Pages! Ted NEEDS a File Browser What Allows Changing a FileName or Other Things and Having Links ReLink If Changed therefore would have to be. EVERYTHING POSSIBLY OF ANY Value Can FROM ADOBE DREAMWEAVER CS 6 and this.

• Open Source Code INTERNET Site Servers of Apache INTERNET Site Servers!

• Open Source Of HOW MUCH POSSIBLY INTEGRATED INTERNET Site WYSIWYG Development WITH INTERNET Site Server Of Apache and From Apache! Then to Linux Servers FOR Things Of Ted's and these things UNDER Ted and Ted's RELIGION and Religions Of and Ted's GOVERNMENT and Government Of and Ted's Many Things of Education therefore Ted's EDUCATIONS and FROM Ted's UNIVERSITIES to SCHOOLS and this to Children's Grade Schools! For Ted's Things of Business of a Range of Teed of Businesses of Ted's and these! Therefore FROM MULTINATIONAL CONGLOMERATES to CORPORATIONS Of Ted's this is Ted NOW REQUIRES 51% FOR CONTROL then of remaining 49% then Ted Requires Best of First 40% Of this Remaining 49% and this ALL IN HOW PROTECTED POSSIBLY TRUSTS of Ted and these! I THINK Ted and Ted's People and Humans What Were or Are To Scribe and Copy ONLY Copy to Maintain Files Of Accurate HOW MUCH POSSIBLY to even Edit and or Modify and or Fix and or Repair and or Update with Current Standards of HTML and or Images and or Videos and or Other Things Of!

• Open Source Code INTERNET Site Browsers OF Ted LIKES FIRST FireFox then Others ONLY IF CAN OBTAIN ALL Open Source Code To DownLoad Per Release!

• GIMP or GNU Image Manipulation Program

• VLC Media Player and Other Media Players what are in a Range of Best and this Possibly 3 Per All Of These Things IF POSSIBLE!

• Debian Linux of 64 Bit then of 32 Bit for INTEL and AMD CPUs and Computer Architecture What Would Install and Run a Recent Enough Microsoft Windows Operating System.

• Open Source Code Torrent Software INCLUDING Transmission with Linux!

• Open Source Code FTP Tools!

• Open Source Archive Tools for Best Archiving! Of ZIP and RAR and TAR and Other Archive Formats!

• Open Source Video DownLoading Tools!

• INTERNET Site Local SnapShots Of or Archiving or Obtaining How Much Possibly INTIRE SnapShots of Specific INTERNET Sites! Ted LIKES HTTrack BEST CURRENTLY!

• Other Open Source Code Software.

• Where Ted SHOULD START COLLECTING Binaries To Install and All Source Code To and INCLUDE ON Ted and Highest of Zosts Royal Parliament USB 3.0 ULTRA PORTABLE Hard Disk or Drive and this INCLUDING PART of Scriptures and Information and Other Things Of Other Things.

• This is what is NEEDED from September of 2012 this is CURRENTLY DECIDED!

RMS approves.

• @blek it looks like a neural network that was trained on rants about Apache software instead of stories about the pig go.

• @blek said in Ted is God:

Ted and Ted's People and Humans

Ok, I am now convinced that this is a fan fiction of Planepacked.

• BINNED

@blek said in Ted is God:

RMS approves.

@blakeyrat approves of the proper use of CAPS but not OPENSOREsesez!1!!

• 🚽 Regular

It's like if spectate swamp and time cube had a baby.

• :wtf:

I wonder what that guy is smoking. Just so I can avoid it (and people who use it) like the plague.

• BINNED

@ben_lubar Wow, that really is packed.

• BINNED

@brisingraerowing said in Ted is God:

I wonder what that guy is smoking. Just so I can avoid it (and people who use it) like the plague.

Somehow I don't think any drugs are involved.

• BINNED

@antiquarian Yeah, it seems like a lack of drugs if anything. Schizophrenia medication.

Schizophrenia medication.

Wait, what kind? Aggravator or inhibitor?

• :belt_onion:

@ben_lubar said in Ted is God:

Ted and Ted's People and Humans

Ok, I am now convinced that this is a fan fiction of Planepacked.

Ted and Ted's People and Humans in HTML. Ted and Ted's people are menacing. The Humans are wailing. The image relates to the creation of TedIsGod in the year 2017.

• :wtf:❗

0_1501093422501_34272d00-e248-4433-82eb-65e92872784e-image.png

URL:

https://tedistheonegod.net/VideosAudiosImagesListsOfTed!/TedISTheOneGod.Net-TheKingDomOfTed!%20-%20My%20Love,%20Your%20Love,%20Our%20Love.mp4

edit: whoa, there's some actual NSFW stuff (pictures) down there... uh...

• @anotherusername

Spiritually Werst Raped

Worst of the wurst

• @blek, I'm assuming you probably can't edit that post anymore, but I've flagged it to hopefully get a NSFW warning edited in.

• 🚽 Regular

Actually, having read this a little more, I think this is actually Richard Stallman after he accidentally drank some kind of potent laced drink.

• @the_quiet_one said in Ted is God:

I think this is actually Richard Stallman after he accidentally drank some kind of potent laced drink.

I don't think RS needs to drink anything special to sound crazy

• BINNED

@anotherusername Looking back, I guess I should have expected there to be some nsfw content.

Then again, before I actually watched the video, I thought you found something where TedGod was running around doing the helicopter dick while screaming about glow in the dark CIA Jews.

• 🚽 Regular

@timebandit said in Ted is God:

@the_quiet_one said in Ted is God:

I think this is actually Richard Stallman after he accidentally drank some kind of potent laced drink.

I don't think RS needs to drink anything special to sound crazy

Sure, but this website puts it at a totally different level. It's like Richard Stallman on meth.

Ted CANNOT USE EXCESSIVLY EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE to DO and DEVELOP and PUT ON INTERNET ANY INTERNET Sites USING EXCESSIVLY EXPENSIVE COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE (ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE MASTER COLLECTION 6 at about $2,599.00 FULL RETAIL PRICE!) or even Too Expensive or even Commercial until COMPLETELY AFFORDABLE a cost! Therefore Ted HAS TO TRY to USE HOW MUCH POSSIBLY Open Source Code Software!

I dunno, if Ted takes aim at Autodesk and all those asset library guys who sell licenses at $5-10k or more, I'd say he's all right.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@groaner said in Ted is God:

all those asset library guys who sell licenses at $5-10k or more

a.k.a. assetholes.

• Java Dev

I was clicking on the links in the navigation and wondered why they were all going to the same page until I realized the entire upper ~4 screens (at 1080p) were the exact same content on every page I tried to visit.

0_1501157040834_ted-problems.PNG

Ted is having the WORST FINANCIAL PROBLEMS! What a shocker! I thought such an upstanding member of society would have no financial problems...

• @atazhaia said in Ted is God:

I thought such an upstanding member of society would have no financial problems...

His financial problems should be the least of his worries

• Java Dev

@timebandit Yeah. I mean, he was assassinated by the US government by them putting lethal viruses in food meant for the homeless. Because it was totally not just a case of normal food poisoning causing him to have a bad case of the runs one day.

• Notification Spam Recipient

Schizophrenia medication.

Yeah, clearly his Merging did not go as well as ours...

• ♿ (Parody)

@atazhaia said in Ted is God:

I was clicking on the links in the navigation and wondered why they were all going to the same page until I realized the entire upper ~4 screens (at 1080p) were the exact same content on every page I tried to visit.

0_1501157040834_ted-problems.PNG

Ted is having the WORST FINANCIAL PROBLEMS! What a shocker! I thought such an upstanding member of society would have no financial problems...

Suicidal Tendencies - Send Me Your Money – 03:25
    — Darth Xenu