A major milestone
I've spent the last half a year doing some major revamps of the Boo compiler, first to get it into a state where it can support
async/await, then porting the Roslyn C# compiler's implementation of
async/awaitand the tests for it over, and making everything work. Along the way I had to make major improvements to the compiler's handling of generics, closures, generators, callable types, and overload resolution, so what emerged was a significantly better language implementation.
It's been a bit exhausting, but oh, TFW I finally was able to get all of the tests to pass successfully and merge everything into the
Now to get back to the project I interrupted work on 6 months ago when I realized I was running into problems that I needed
djls45 last edited by
@masonwheeler Major kudos!!