A few WTF screenshots

• One day, Windows opened in an ultra low resolution:

low res 

(null)?
     null

The installer conflicts with the installer!?

Looks like i don't need to worry about how long my post is: 

Yay, my painting can be viewed at /?undefined! 

Umm... I thought I opened the themes folder ... without any /idlist stuff.... 

• Man! Don't I hate those damn please-close-your-programs installers.

They are a WTF even without asking you to close them.

Nice WTFs dude, they are like totally like rad dude*.

BTW: what's that trapezoid thingie next to the close button?

*) Inside joke, see this for explaination

• Pop-Up Potpourri: Error Showers

Yay!!! Pop-Up Potpourri 13! BTW...U should've named the thread what i put as the title of this post

• @CapitalT said:

Man! Don't I hate those damn please-close-your-programs installers.

They are a WTF even without asking you to close them.

This WTF belongs to the Windows kernel itself. You can't delete a file from a directory if anything has it open (bizarrely). The only way that some installers can work is if all the relevant programs are closed first.

• From [url]http://bash.org/?11613[/url]

<\slick> 3d studio max install told me to close all program when installing, so i just opened more to be defiant
    <\slick> take that

• @Mal1024 said:

One day, Windows opened in an ultra low resolution:

low res 

Somehow I can't believe that. 320x240 @ 32 bit? No desktop icons? How was the screenshot taken? It's not like you're able to open paint now. Sorry - not falling for that one.

Maybe you can do that with rdp / vnc / whatever...

• @viraptor said:

@Mal1024 said:

One day, Windows opened in an ultra low resolution:

low res 

Somehow I can't believe that. 320x240 @ 32 bit? No desktop icons? How was the screenshot taken? It's not like you're able to open paint now. Sorry - not falling for that one.

Maybe you can do that with rdp / vnc / whatever...

The icon in the taskbar is GameMaker's, which is known to mess the resolution sometimes (ie the game end but doesn't revert the resolution). 

• @viraptor said:

Programs can usually be resized to a tiny  titlebar, so 320x200 should be ample space for a screenshot to be taken and saved.

Also,
    Windows programs that run in the tray as inactive icons that can save an image file when a hotkey is pressed. 

• @CapitalT said:

How was the screenshot taken?

Presumably with the print screen function.
    Dumping it into paint for later tidying isn't beyond the realm of imagination either, I've done similar blind (second machine next to me to get the cammand sequence off...)

• @CapitalT said:

BTW: what's that trapezoid thingie next to the close button?

The extra button is part of Madotate, a program that lets me make 3D windows.