Forum Mafia - Club Ded

• Forum mafia!

Setup Document!

Tracking Sheet!

Game has begun!

Jaloopa said here:

Isn't @CreatedToDislikeThis's game starting this weekend? Don't want to be involved in two at once

Well, tough!

• @CreatedToDislikeThis said in GM/Game Queue:

@RaceProUK - Whoops, I axedental put the Club Ded topic in Current Game - fixed.

(Don't worry, everyone else, all the topic had was "Watch this space..." at this point so you're not missing much)

Specifically, I moved it there for a minute to test topic moving (which I might or might not end up doing in this game), not realizing people can already see what I put in Current Game

Hopefully this will count as this game's mandatory GM screwup, so I won't have to reveal someone's PM outside of Club Ded later on. 🚎

Also, I ended up recreating this topic, just in case - you never know how broken NodeBB can get

• @Mafia-Club-Ded - Club Ded is now open for business! (The flavor & rolecards are still to be written, but I may as well give you the chance to comment on the setup/balance first, while things aren't fully set in stone).

• Hmm...this is going to complicate the stylish cheat sheet.

• Let's shuffle
    !shuffle Maciejasjmj djls45 abarker xaade Yamikuronue RaceProUK Jaloopa Vault_Dweller

Resulting order will be assigned to corresponding role in setup list (from the top).

• shuffling: Maciejasjmj, djls45, abarker, xaade, Yamikuronue, RaceProUK, Jaloopa, Vault_Dweller...

Maciejasjmj, djls45, abarker, Jaloopa, xaade, RaceProUK, Yamikuronue, Vault_Dweller

• That's some weak shuffle - but I guess that's just how randomness works. Yes, I've checked the bot's shuffle a bit more in private just now to make sure its shuffling isn't completely broken

So Forum mafia is xaade & Race, while RealLife mafia is Yami & Vault.

Tracking sheet will be filled in momentarily.

Rolecards and the rest of the flavor will be filled in before the start of the game. Let's hope.

• @CreatedToDislikeThis said in Forum Mafia - Club Ded:

That's some weak shuffle

I wonder how many Mafias we'll go through before a bot shuffles an array and gives back the original order.

• @boomzilla said in Forum Mafia - Club Ded:

Hmm...this is going to complicate the stylish cheat sheet.

Not too much, I hope - just needs a different style for the Real-Life thread (already made - 22562)

• @CreatedToDislikeThis yeah, but will still require some tweaks to the generating code. Which I won't be able to do before Monday at the earliest.

• FYI, I'm taking the Club Ded silence as evidence that my next game should have even more sub-games

• Also, it appears that my 'opening crawl' ran a bit long. I have no idea why I felt the need to ramble on and give excuses for most of the standard mafia mechanics, but I definitely did.

Also, FYI, @ben_lubar & @boomzilla - I've stolen your likeness to use in the flavor.

(EDIT: God, that's a lot of words for "standard doctor" :(. Maybe I should've designed the flavor and the roles at the same time...)

(EDIT2: And all the words are done. At least, those that are needed for the first day.)

• @Mafia-Club-Ded - FYI, game has begun.

All (initial) rolecards have been sent. (I'd know - I sent them personally. Likely even to the correct people!)

The setup document was also updated with the rolecards sent.

• @Vault_Dweller said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

Good choice by the trolls, choosing the one admin that actually does, or should I say did, something

Maybe they wanted downvotes public 🐠

• BTW @ben_lubar the popcorn button on the game topic goes to this topic:
    https://what.thedailywtf.com/topic/22562/forum-mafia-real-life-game-thread

Should it go here?

• @loopback0 That topic is the game thread for the other sub-game, so no - all popcorns should go to this topic.

Also, FYI, @ben_lubar & @boomzilla - I've stolen your likeness to use in the flavor.

LOL...seems legit.

• @loopback0 said in Forum Mafia - Club Ded:

BTW @ben_lubar the popcorn button on the game topic goes to this topic:

Should it go here?

I think it goes to the topic with the highest ID in the club ded forum. The easiest solution in this case would probably be to move the secret game topic to a different subforum of Mafia that only @CreatedToDislikeThis and @Mafia-Club-Ded have access to. Anything other than that would require code changes and might give the game away.

• @CreatedToDislikeThis Ok, just to make extra sure, do you have access to https://what.thedailywtf.com/category/35 and the menu option to move the topic?

• @ben_lubar Yeah 🙂

• Some private message QA: (Nothing too exciting, but I'm a completionist)

CreatedToDislikeThis: (Jaloopa's rolecard) <bla bla bla> unassigned IPv3s <bla bla bla> setting up alts <bla bla bla>.
    Jaloopa: I'm a doctor then?
    CreatedToDislikeThis: Yes

Yamikuronue: OOC question: when you say "night in the real world" do you mean "real world" in the game or real in the meta sense? this setting is confusing to talk about @.@ I assume the former, right?
    CreatedToDislikeThis: Yeah, the former. 😛 - didn't think of that

djls: (Of his "eager" ability) How does that resolve if someone reinstates their vote? If I'm the third vote today, but one of the first two unvotes (thus putting me at two, which meets my trigger condition), and then that person re-votes, do they go back in where they were, putting me back at 3rd, or do they come in at the end of the vote list, leaving me as 2nd?
    CreatedToDislikeThis: They come at the end of the vote list.
    (This is pretty much how the bot would show it (according to a cursory code glance), and it makes sense. Either way, I somehow doubt it'll come up in practice - town'd probably be too scaredy to flip-flop on a vote like this).

• @xaade said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

@Vault_Dweller

Yes.

@Yamikuronue said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

Nothing to say for yourself? Are you, perhaps, distracted? Maybe talking to someone else on another forum?

This might just be a very short sub-game.

Also, note that xaade didn't even accept his invite to the scum forum yet... I'll remind him in private.

EDIT:

CreatedToDislikeThis: Everything okay? You still didn't accept your invite...
    xaade: There was an invite?
    xaade: Also, do you realize how impossible you made this for me. I have to pretend to not be a troll.
    CreatedToDislikeThis: Yeah, looks like you found it and accepted.
    CreatedToDislikeThis: Good luck.
    xaade: ^-^

• @loopback0 said in Forum Mafia - Club Ded:

BTW @ben_lubar the popcorn button on the game topic goes to this topic:

Should it go here?

No popcorn button on mobile for me.

https://what.thedailywtf.com/post/1140128

Seems like @PJH needs to lay off the casting couch for a bit...

O_o

• @Maciejasjmj said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

think that yes, we should give @boomzilla a day off.

👍🏼

• @RaceProUK asks in PM:

is my fellow scum trying to get lynched?

(This is in response to xaade's post that two others ended up agreeing with. I can relate to Race, though - it's very easy to get into a "oh god this is going to reveal everything" mindset when you're scum. I was making the same mistake when I was scum in the Resistance)

• @PJH said in Forum Mafia - Club Ded:

No popcorn button on mobile for me.

Or on desktop (I disabled any Stylish, and still not there.)...

• @PJH - this may be because you're not in the club ded group.

(tsk tsk, abusing your admin powers to post here 🚎)

@PJH - this may be because you're not in the club ded group.

Ah. Indeed.

Only reason I got pulled in was because of an @mention in the game thread - don't usually pay much attention to the mafia games any more.

@CreatedToDislikeThis yeah, but will still require some tweaks to the generating code. Which I won't be able to do before Monday at the earliest.

OK, so...in the forum sub-game, we have Mods and Trolls and in the Real Life sub-game we have Terrorists and Agents?

Where Mods and Terrorists are "town"?

• Test Display

@Maciejasjmj
    @djls45
    @abarker
    @xaade
    @Yamikuronue
    @RaceProUK
    @Jaloopa
    @Vault_Dweller

Stylish for the game
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
        content: " Mod  ";
        color: DarkGreen;
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Terrorist Doctor ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Terrorist  ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Terrorist (AI Expert) ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
        content: " Troll  ";
        color: Crimson;
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Terrorist (Eager) ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Agent  ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
        content: " Mod Doctor ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Terrorist (Stalker) ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
        content: " Mod (Stalker) ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }

@boomzilla said in Forum Mafia - Club Ded:

@CreatedToDislikeThis yeah, but will still require some tweaks to the generating code. Which I won't be able to do before Monday at the earliest.

OK, so...in the forum sub-game, we have Mods and Trolls and in the Real Life sub-game we have Terrorists and Agents?

Where Mods and Terrorists are "town"?

Almost - 'terrorists' is just what the agents consider the trolls to be. The rest of town will just be in the way. Neither of those are really terrorists, just regular people/townies.

• RaceProUK:

i know it's only day 1, but i'm already considering bussing xaade
    that is, if the lynch doesn't get him first

• djls45:

For Club Ded's ridicule and horror...
    What if those that get "banned" in the game really do get banned (for just a little bit) from the regular forum (or just hide a category from them or something)?
    DON'T actually do it, but it's a fun thought experiment. 😛

Almost - 'terrorists' is just what the agents consider the trolls to be. The rest of town will just be in the way. Neither of those are really terrorists, just regular people/townies.

Ok, how about...Civilian?

Civilian Stylish
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Civilian Doctor ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Maciejasjmj"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/256"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Civilian  ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="djls45"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/95285"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Civilian (AI Expert) ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="abarker"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/595"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Civilian (Eager) ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="xaade"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/544"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Yamikuronue"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/731"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="RaceProUK"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/289"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
        content: " Civilian (Stalker) ";
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Jaloopa"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/580"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22548"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22558"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22559"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22560"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::before,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::before {
    }
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[data-username="Vault_Dweller"][itemprop="author"]::after,
    ul[data-tid="22562"] a[href$="uid/1345"].plugin-mentions-a:not(:empty)::after {
    }

• @Yamikuronue said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

After thinking for some time, I have come to the conclusion that Xaade is simply acting the strange sort of normal that he likes to act when under stress.

!unvote

Which means my top suspects are Maciej, Racepro, and DJ right now, with Abarker and Jaloopa not far behind. Though Maciej makes a good point about VD being so quiet.

@Vault_Dweller where are your suspicions?

TDWTF Town instincts to the rescue!

You seem to hold everyone here in such contempt. Why did you even want to be a moderator again?

Isn't that, like, a prerequisite?

• Impossible Mission Players - A

@abarker said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

@xaade said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

@abarker does the least he can to suggest he doubts you and distance himself from you.

Of course I did the least I could at the time! The only other option was to throw the ban-hammer, and I felt that, given my huge change of position, it was better to invite more discussion instead of ending our deliberations for the day.What do you think I am, a dirty work doer?

FTFIC

• Maciejasjmj:

@ClubDed I bet abarker is scum, Yami isn't, and I'll end up either dying today or looking like a doofus tomorrow. Goddamn false dichotomies.

@Maciejasjmj said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

Perhaps it's a false dichotomy you're drumming up here - ban one of us, see that they were loyal, ban the other, thanks for playing?

This is why I added him to my list: I know someone's being played here, and it might very well be me. And it might be Maciej. And it might be Abarker.

Why not bothall of you? Is it too late to change my Mafia Championship vote to @xaade?

• It helps when your town play's so trollish, people are wary of lynching you now.

@boomzilla
    Pretty sure he'd just get D1 policy lynched in the MC. 🚎

• :belt_onion:

Why not bothall of you? Is it too late to change my Mafia Championship vote to @xaade?

No kidding. I know it's unintentional, but he's like a ninja with a smoke bomb: BOOF. No one's mentioned @RaceProUK in like forty-five posts by now.

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

@heterodox said in Forum Mafia - Club Ded:

No kidding. I know it's unintentional, but he's like a ninja with a smoke bomb: BOOF. No one's mentioned @RaceProUK in like forty-five posts by now.

But, unfortunately, I think he would be terrible at playing actual townie. He's only that good at scum here because everyone knows him and it's his SOP to distract people, even if he isn't trying to...

• @djls45 said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

I should add, if anyone wants more info, I'd be glad to offer it.

YES YES! MORE WALLS OF TEXT!

Does anyone actually read those? Playing mafia like that feels too much like work. I'm getting tired just looking at the posts.

Does anyone actually read those?

I skip to the end to see if there's a vote and hope no-one voted in the middle of the essay.

@xaade said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

@abarker said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

Once @Vault_Dweller had made his "It looks suspicious to switch wagons now, but that is a :wine: argument, now that I've mentioned it" post, it was particularly easy for them to switch.

Are you suggesting it's @Vault_Dweller and one of @Yamikurone or @Maciejasjmj?

Well, ok, I'll give @xaade credit for a good Mafia play there.

• @abarker said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

I also didn't think that I needed to spell every fracking detail out for you guys, but apparently you need me to do all the thinking around here.

You can lead a mod to a troll but you can't make him workthink.

• @abarker said in Forum Mafia - Game Thread:

I'm done.

!vote abarker

@xaade said in Forum Mafia - Scum Thread:

PERFECT!

... so he thinks...

• 0_1492713879563_upload-66200bff-e200-41b2-9494-9e8c7867c9ca @PJH

Ò_o

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.