Found Examples of Word Salad

• Post any examples of word soup salad that you find. They can come from any source: online articles, books, research papers, etc. They can be on any topic. Please include a representative quote with your submission.

• Bonus points if an expert in the field would actually be able to understand what is said, instead of it just being nonsense (if you can tell).
    • Bonus points if the author attempts to address non-experts.
    • Bonus points if a "translation" is referenced or included.
    • Bonus points for hidden snark.
    • Extra bonus points for unintentional word soup salad.

I've included just a sample from this article, but click through to see all of the great jargon that splatters all over the page.

We knew we wanted the AI to be able to select champs, make strategic decisions during games, and have a unique learning pool for every champion. ...
    But how exactly is it all done? I’m no expert, but the basic concept is rooted in a supervised learning process which accepts input sequences consisting of real (but Fourier reverse-transformed) block-chains generated through synthetic non-guttering. The demodularization of outlying Craighton values from left-side variance stabilization yielded significant gains in both qualified and non-qualified planar transepts.

• area_pol

@djls45 said in Found Examples of Word Soup:

word soup

Never heard that notion, the closest I can find is word salad...

The text from LOL you are quoting is nonsense, clearly designed to use all the jargon for comedic purpose. So I am afraid you get 0 bonus points :(

Submission: You have probably seen this, but I always laugh when reading it again - from the venerable archives of TDWTF:

The pig go. Go is to the fountain. The pig put foot. Grunt. Foot in what? ketchup. The dove fly. Fly is in sky. The dove drop something. The something on the pig. The pig disgusting. The pig rattle. Rattle with dove. The dove angry. The pig leave. The dove produce. Produce is chicken wing. With wing bark. No Quack.

• @Adynathos said in Found Examples of Word Soup:

@djls45 said in Found Examples of Word Soup:

word soup

Never heard that notions, the closest I can find is word salad...

Ah. Thank you. I think I mixed up the terms "word salad" and "alphabet soup".

• Timecube? Temple os site?

• @wharrgarbl

@djls45 is this your website mate?

• Here's a pretty good one:

In this semimanifesto, I approach how understandings of quantum physics and cyborgian bodies can (or always already do) ally with feminist anti-oppression practices long in use. The idea of the body (whether biological, social, or of work) is not stagnant, and new materialist feminisms help to recognize how multiple phenomena work together to behave in what can become legible at any given moment as a body. By utilizing the materiality of conceptions about connectivity often thought to be merely theoretical, by taking a critical look at the noncentralized and multiple movements of quantum physics, and by dehierarchizing the necessity of linear bodies through time, it becomes possible to reconfigure structures of value, longevity, and subjectivity in ways explicitly aligned with anti-oppression practices and identity politics. Combining intersectionality and quantum physics can provide for differing perspectives on organizing practices long used by marginalized people, for enabling apparatuses that allow for new possibilities of safer spaces, and for practices of accountability.

And from the main body of the article:

Participation in teleological mattering space, the use of material-semiotic, metaphysical structures and tools, the social weight of our understandings, creates us as cyborgs as we think. We are either always already cyborgs because “we” are always already in relation, inco(o/r)poration with multiple other “things,” dependent with each other: utilizing technologies of thought, medical technologies, or cell phones; electrons exchange, particles generate/die, “we” ingest and incorporate “each other”; from the smallest to largest we are constantly temporary planes of palimpsests living upon and falling through each other. Or nothing of us is cyborgs because we are always already never separate—legibilized separateness being part of the phenomenological apparatus measuring such.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@djls45 said in Found Examples of Word Salad:

And from the main body of the article:
    Participation in teleological mattering space, the use of material-semiotic, metaphysical structures and tools, the social weight of our understandings, creates us as cyborgs as we think. We are either always already cyborgs because “we” are always already in relation, inco(o/r)poration with multiple other “things,” dependent with each other: utilizing technologies of thought, medical technologies, or cell phones; electrons exchange, particles generate/die, “we” ingest and incorporate “each other”; from the smallest to largest we are constantly temporary planes of palimpsests living upon and falling through each other. Or nothing of us is cyborgs because we are always already never separate—legibilized separateness being part of the phenomenological apparatus measuring such.

• @Yamikuronue isn't reading with a funny voice. She's reading exactly what's written on the page.

• area_can

What the say did you just say fuck me about, you bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerou Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you wouldn't, you shouldn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, your dead fucking kiddo

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.