Bushido Mafia III: Club Ded

• mod

Welcome to Bushido Mafia III: War In The Palace.

The tracking sheet is here, and the setup is here. The original was an open setup, but I've closed it because it's more familiar for TDWTF to have a closed setup.

The game doesn't start until thursday, so I'll randomize the roles closer to the date.

• mod

Here's an academic question: do I claim the scum have daytalk or not? There's only one scum.

• mod

Nevermind this is a nightless setup hah I'm an idiot.

@accalia wtf am I doing

• sockdevs

@Yamikuronue said in Bushido Mafia III: Club Ded:

@accalia wtf am I doing

delegating the flailing and panic to me so you have a clear head?

also, yes without night scum would have to have daytalk, unless you want to make them unable to coordinate?

• mod

@accalia said in Bushido Mafia III: Club Ded:

without night scum would have to have daytalk, unless you want to make them unable to coordinate?

There's only one scum in this setup

• sockdevs

@accalia said in Bushido Mafia III: Club Ded:

without night scum would have to have daytalk, unless you want to make them unable to coordinate?

There's only one scum in this setup

so...... sure they have daytalk. they can talk to themselves. :-)

• mod

@vote roll 1d2

• You rolled 1d2: 1

Your rolls:
    1d2: 1 = 1
    Total: 1

• mod

!help

• sockdevs

@vote help

• Registered commands:
    add: Add a thread or chat to the game (mod only) *
    chat: Create a private chat with a player (and game mods)
    decide: decide a yes/no questiion
    flip: flip a coin
    for: vote for a player to be executed
    help: print command help listing
    join: join current mafia game
    kill: kill a player (mod only) *
    list-all-players: list all players, dead and alive
    list-night-actions: List night actions submitted (mod only) *
    list-players: list all players still alive
    list-votes: list all votes from the day's start
    magic8: consult the spirits for guidance
    new-day: move on to a new day (mod only) *
    next-phase: move on to the next phase (mod only) *
    nolynch: vote for noone to be lynched
    password: generate a "secure" password
    pick: pick elements from arguments
    roll: Roll some dice
    rollfate: Roll dice for Fate
    rollscion: Roll dice for Scion
    rollww: Roll dice for White Wolf games
    send-rolecard: Send a rolecard to a user (mod only) *
    set: Assign a player a role (mod only) *
    set-option: Set a Game Option (mod only) *
    shuffle: shuffle arguments into a random order
    target: Target a player with any night action you may have
    try: attempt a thing with a chance of success
    unvote: rescind your vote
    vote: vote for a player to be executed (alt. form)
    wasteaguid: waste a guid for all of us

* Help topic available.

Issue the help command with an available help topic as a parameter to read additonal help

• mod

!help

• Registered commands:
    add: Add a thread or chat to the game (mod only) *
    chat: Create a private chat with a player (and game mods)
    decide: decide a yes/no questiion
    flip: flip a coin
    for: vote for a player to be executed
    help: print command help listing
    join: join current mafia game
    kill: kill a player (mod only) *
    list-all-players: list all players, dead and alive
    list-night-actions: List night actions submitted (mod only) *
    list-players: list all players still alive
    list-votes: list all votes from the day's start
    magic8: consult the spirits for guidance
    new-day: move on to a new day (mod only) *
    next-phase: move on to the next phase (mod only) *
    nolynch: vote for noone to be lynched
    password: generate a "secure" password
    pick: pick elements from arguments
    roll: Roll some dice
    rollfate: Roll dice for Fate
    rollscion: Roll dice for Scion
    rollww: Roll dice for White Wolf games
    send-rolecard: Send a rolecard to a user (mod only) *
    set: Assign a player a role (mod only) *
    set-option: Set a Game Option (mod only) *
    shuffle: shuffle arguments into a random order
    target: Target a player with any night action you may have
    try: attempt a thing with a chance of success
    unvote: rescind your vote
    vote: vote for a player to be executed (alt. form)
    wasteaguid: waste a guid for all of us

* Help topic available.

Issue the help command with an available help topic as a parameter to read additonal help

• mod

!shuffle abarker Vault_dweller CreatedToDislikeThis dangeRuss djls45 Jaloopa RaceProUK Macciejasjmj

• shuffling: abarker, Vault_dweller, CreatedToDislikeThis, dangeRuss, djls45, Jaloopa, RaceProUK, Macciejasjmj...

RaceProUK, djls45, Macciejasjmj, abarker, dangeRuss, Vault_dweller, Jaloopa, CreatedToDislikeThis

• mod

So we have RacePro as our scum, and Created as our "extra".

That leaves teams of:

Alpha: DJ

• abarker
    • Vault Dweller

Beta: Maciej

• DangeRuss
    • Jaloopa

Any obvious issues before we go live?

• sockdevs

So we have RacePro as our scum, and Created as our "extra".

That leaves teams of:

Alpha: DJ

• abarker
    • Vault Dweller

Beta: Maciej

• DangeRuss
    • Jaloopa

Any obvious issues before we go live?

ouch..... if you swapped DJ and Maciej you could have just handed the win to Alpha..... those three on one team? unstoppable.

• mod

@accalia It kind of worked out nicely -- the better players are split across teams. Though Jaloopa's no slouch anymore, to be fair. I feel like this is definitely going to end in a town win -- just which team?

• @Yamikuronue
    Issue: Reading your list was a pain and I read that as two teams of two and was like "what happened to the 8 player setup" :trolleybus:

• mod

Oh yeah: welcome to Club Ded, the wet bar's open, and the betting counter is right over here. As always, I'll be collecting bets from now until... oh, say the first lynch or so? And announcing winners as they occur. Feel free to bet on winning the game or any specific game event ^_^

• sockdevs

Oh yeah: welcome to Club Ded, the wet bar's open, and the betting counter is right over here. As always, I'll be collecting bets from now until... oh, say the first lynch or so? And announcing winners as they occur. Feel free to bet on winning the game or any specific game event ^_^

i'll bet fifty credits on "something unexpected" happening

• @Yamikuronue
    Well, given that there aren't multiple scum factions to kill each other off, I'll take one :cookie: on scum win.

• mod

@izzion You read the setup, right? That's a long shot I think XD

• @Yamikuronue
    One does not simply read the setup before commenting in the :popcorn: gallery...

• mod

Okay, @accalia, how do I do the role cards again?

• sockdevs

Okay, @accalia, how do I do the role cards again?

uh.........

huh..........................

make a post that includes the command !send-rolecard TargetUsername in TargetGame

• mod

You are a Foster, raised in the palace as a hostage to ensure the good behavior of your father, the Daimyo of Shark Clan. However, you are also an Assassin. You have long since grown tired of all the lies and politics instilled by so-called “Empress” Yamiko and her pretender consort. The country would be much better off without any Daimyo at all; the clans can be self-governing, intelligently seeking their own interests. What is man if not rational and self-interested, after all?

You will need to kill again. You have a blaster with two shots -- probably. Damn thing is notoriously fickle. Thanks to your spy network, you know that Accalia did, in fact, change the heir -- but not from or two who. Your network suggests that the older will is also still on record, meaning you have at least two more deaths before you can usher in a new order.

You win if both heirs are dead, whether or not you live to see the glorious revolution. You also win if there are only three people left alive in the palace, as you will then shoot both heirs and emerge victorious. Use your vote and kills to bring an end to this stifling order.

(PM the mod at any time to use your kills. You will lose one shot if one of the heirs is lynched. No player is immune to kills.)

!send-rolecard RaceProUK in 22439

• Sent rolecard to RaceProUK in Bushido Mafia III

• mod

But it sent me a PM that said I'm not a moderator...???

• mod

You are a Foster, raised in the palace as a hostage to ensure the good behavior of your father, the Daimyo of Crane Clan. Your foster-mother, Accalia, confided to you in secret years ago: you are the heir to the throne, the rightful emperor to the Kingdom of the Rising Sun. You have a blaster she gave you to use in destroying your enemies; however, you have grown careless with charging it over the years. You estimate that it has only a single shot left. Worse, you know that to line up the shot, you will have to expose yourself; everyone will know who did the shooting.

You win if, when the palace is opened once more, you are alive, the assassin is dead, and any pretender heirs are dethroned, convinced to give up their claims, or otherwise... removed. Use your vote to figure out who is loyal to you and who may not be.

(PM the mod at any time to use your kill. No player is immune to kills.)

!send-rolecard djls45 in 22439

• Sent rolecard to djls45 in Bushido Mafia III

• mod

!list-night-actions

• Error listing night actions: E_NO_GAME

• mod

!list-night-actions in 22439

• Faction Actions

Other Actions

• mod

See, I am so a moderator! Blah. I'll keep going.

• mod

You are a Foster, raised in the palace as a hostage to ensure the good behavior of your father, the Daimyo of Falcon Clan. Your foster-mother, Yamiko, confided to you in secret years ago: you are the heir to the throne, the rightful emperor to the Kingdom of the Rising Sun. You have a blaster she gave you to use in destroying your enemies; however, you have grown careless with charging it over the years. You estimate that it has only a single shot left. Worse, you know that to line up the shot, you will have to expose yourself; everyone will know who did the shooting.

You win if, when the palace is opened once more, you are alive, the assassin is dead, and any pretender heirs are dethroned, convinced to give up their claims, or otherwise... removed. Use your vote to figure out who is loyal to you and who may not be.

(PM the mod at any time to use your kill. No player is immune to kills.)

!send-rolecard Maciejasjmj in 22439

• Sent rolecard to Maciejasjmj in Bushido Mafia III

• mod

You are a Foster, raised in the palace as a hostage to ensure the good behavior of your father, the Daimyo of Wolf Clan. Your foster-mother, Accalia, confided to you before she died. She told you that she was naming @djls45 the heir to her kingdom, and made you swear to serve them loyally when the time came. You know they are the true ruler of this land, and honor dictates that, if need be, you die to protect them. If they were to die, honor requires that you sacrifice yourself as well, as it is the only way your clan can preserve its honor. However, you did not commit the identity of the heir to writing, and you feel confident that should you die and your rooms be searched, the identity of the heir would not be disclosed.

You win if the heir is still alive when all is said and done, and any threats or pretenders are dead. Use your vote to figure out who is loyal to the heir and who is not.

!send-rolecard abarker in 22439

• Sent rolecard to abarker in Bushido Mafia III

• mod

You are a Foster, raised in the palace as a hostage to ensure the good behavior of your father, the Daimyo of Bear Clan. Your foster-mother, Accalia, confided to you before she died. She told you that she was naming @djls45 the heir to her kingdom, and made you swear to serve them loyally when the time came. You know they are the true ruler of this land, and honor dictates that, if need be, you die to protect them. If they were to die, honor requires that you sacrifice yourself as well, as it is the only way your clan can preserve its honor. However, you did not commit the identity of the heir to writing, and you feel confident that should you die and your rooms be searched, the identity of the heir would not be disclosed.

You win if the heir is still alive when all is said and done, and any threats or pretenders are dead. Use your vote to figure out who is loyal to the heir and who is not.

!send-rolecard Vault_Dweller in 22439

• Sent rolecard to Vault_Dweller in Bushido Mafia III

• mod

You are a Foster, raised in the palace as a hostage to ensure the good behavior of your father, the Daimyo of Snake Clan. Your foster-mother, Yamiko, confided to you before she died. She told you that she was naming @Maciejasjmj the heir to her kingdom, and made you swear to serve them loyally when the time came. You know they are the true ruler of this land, and honor dictates that, if need be, you die to protect them. If they were to die, honor requires that you sacrifice yourself as well, as it is the only way your clan can preserve its honor. However, you did not commit the identity of the heir to writing, and you feel confident that should you die and your rooms be searched, the identity of the heir would not be disclosed.

!send-rolecard dangeRuss in 22439

• Sent rolecard to dangeRuss in Bushido Mafia III

• mod

You are a Foster, raised in the palace as a hostage to ensure the good behavior of your father, the Daimyo of Monkey Clan. Your foster-mother, Yamiko, confided to you before she died. She told you that she was naming @Maciejasjmj the heir to her kingdom, and made you swear to serve them loyally when the time came. You know they are the true ruler of this land, and honor dictates that, if need be, you die to protect them. If they were to die, honor requires that you sacrifice yourself as well, as it is the only way your clan can preserve its honor. However, you did not commit the identity of the heir to writing, and you feel confident that should you die and your rooms be searched, the identity of the heir would not be disclosed.

!send-rolecard Jaloopa in 22439

• Sent rolecard to Jaloopa in Bushido Mafia III

• mod

You are a Foster, raised in the palace as a hostage to ensure the good behavior of your father, the Daimyo of Shark Clan. Unfortunately, you were not in Accalia’s confidences before she died. You don’t know who the heir is, but once they come forward, you will swear allegiance to them and offer your sword. The best thing you can do now is to use your vote to ferret out Accalia’s killer and stop them before they can kill the heir -- even if it means your life.

You win if an heir is left standing and any threats to them are removed, regardless if you are alive or not.

!send-rolecard CreatedToDislikeThis in 22439

• Sent rolecard to CreatedToDislikeThis in Bushido Mafia III

• mod

Okay, that's all the rolecards. I think I'm not going to open the game for a couple hours though, because I need to go to a meeting and then some doctor appointments and I want to be on hand when it starts

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.