How Not to Get Laid.



  • A friend of mine sent me a link to this site, and I thought it'd be good to share here.  Similar to WTF, people share stories of their sexual blunders.  Great reading:

    How Not to Get Laid: http://hntgl.com/ 



  • I wonder how many geeks&nerds really need tipps how not to get laid. I'm still surprised I've managed to find a wife.



  • How not to get laid: Be a programmer.



  • Damnit!



  • lol ... some funny stories there.

    and why should it be hard to get laid as a programmer? You just need to act like a normal guy and stop beeing a nerd/geek for a moment
     



  • @kiriran said:

    lol ... some funny stories there.

    and why should it be hard to get laid as a programmer? You just need to act like a normal guy and stop beeing a nerd/geek for a moment
     

    act like a normal guy: difficult

    stop beeing a nerd/geek: impossible



  • @ammoQ said:

    act like a normal guy: difficult

    stop beeing a nerd/geek: impossible

     

    Emphasise other interests... music, cars, etc. Also helps to be able to flash-the-cash a bit. 



  • Define "normal"



  • @Emyr said:

    @ammoQ said:

    act like a normal guy: difficult

    stop beeing a nerd/geek: impossible

     

    Emphasise other interests... music, cars, etc. Also helps to be able to flash-the-cash a bit. 

    Other interests... like esoteric programming languages, homebrew emulators, open source operating sytems? ;-)



  • Other interests, like Star Trek???



  • @kiriran said:

    lol ... some funny stories there.

    and why should it be hard to get laid as a programmer? You just need to act like a normal guy and stop beeing a nerd/geek for a moment
     

    I took the easy way out. I married another programmer.

    On the plus side, it's nice having a partner that totally understands what drives me. On the negative side, it's pretty much impossible to hide anything... forget buying stuff online for her and hoping she doesn't find out.



  • @Ice^^Heat said:

    Define "normal"

    Act like an average guy.
     



  • @kiriran said:

    @Ice^^Heat said:

    Define "normal"

    Act like an average guy.
     

     Define "average".



  • average = null;



  • @ammoQ said:

    I wonder how many geeks&nerds really need tipps how not to get laid. I'm still surprised I've managed to find a wife.

    She's a nerd too? In some way -- not necessarily programming or CS. A skill, like writing, or visual design, or carpentry.
     



  • @dhromed said:

    @ammoQ said:

    I wonder how many geeks&nerds really need tipps how not to get laid. I'm still surprised I've managed to find a wife.

    She's a nerd too? In some way -- not necessarily programming or CS. A skill, like writing, or visual design, or carpentry.
     

    No, but she had lived for some years with her uncle, who is a programmer too, so she was kind of prepared. 



  • in the end chicks dig guys that know what 2^32, 2^16 and 2^8 are off the top of their heads.



  • U lot iz geekz hu'll neva get laid

    Me, Im spankin arse rite now and ive been going from 3 this mornin with 6 women



  • Wear a PIZZA HUT



  • @ammoQ said:

    @dhromed said:

    @ammoQ said:

    I wonder how many geeks&nerds really need tipps how not to get laid. I'm still surprised I've managed to find a wife.

    She's a nerd too? In some way -- not necessarily programming or CS. A skill, like writing, or visual design, or carpentry.
     

    No, but she had lived for some years with her uncle

    Does anybody else think that sounds really perverted? 



  • @asuffield said:

    @ammoQ said:
    @dhromed said:

    @ammoQ said:

    I wonder how many geeks&nerds really need tipps how not to get laid. I'm still surprised I've managed to find a wife.

    She's a nerd too? In some way -- not necessarily programming or CS. A skill, like writing, or visual design, or carpentry.
     

    No, but she had lived for some years with her uncle

    Does anybody else think that sounds really perverted? 

    I think thats perverted too but I sleep in a bed with my dad and my mum so I cant talk



  • @asuffield said:

    @ammoQ said:
    @dhromed said:

    @ammoQ said:

    I wonder how many geeks&nerds really need tipps how not to get laid. I'm still surprised I've managed to find a wife.

    She's a nerd too? In some way -- not necessarily programming or CS. A skill, like writing, or visual design, or carpentry.
     

    No, but she had lived for some years with her uncle

    Does anybody else think that sounds really perverted? 

    no 



  • @asuffield said:

    @ammoQ said:
    @dhromed said:

    @ammoQ said:

    I wonder how many geeks&nerds really need tipps how not to get laid. I'm still surprised I've managed to find a wife.

    She's a nerd too? In some way -- not necessarily programming or CS. A skill, like writing, or visual design, or carpentry.
     

    No, but she had lived for some years with her uncle

    Does anybody else think that sounds really perverted? 

    Only in your sick fantasy. 



  • @ammoQ said:

    @asuffield said:
    @ammoQ said:
    @dhromed said:

    @ammoQ said:

    I wonder how many geeks&nerds really need tipps how not to get laid. I'm still surprised I've managed to find a wife.

    She's a nerd too? In some way -- not necessarily programming or CS. A skill, like writing, or visual design, or carpentry.
     

    No, but she had lived for some years with her uncle

    Does anybody else think that sounds really perverted? 

    Only in your sick fantasy. 

     

    Wahoo!  Quote pyramid!



  • @Albatross said:

    @ammoQ said:
    @asuffield said:
    @ammoQ said:
    @dhromed said:

    @ammoQ said:

    I wonder how many geeks&nerds really need tipps how not to get laid. I'm still surprised I've managed to find a wife.

    She's a nerd too? In some way -- not necessarily programming or CS. A skill, like writing, or visual design, or carpentry.
     

    No, but she had lived for some years with her uncle

    Does anybody else think that sounds really perverted? 

    Only in your sick fantasy. 

     

    Wahoo!  Quote pyramid!

     

    Despite what all the billboards and tv commercials/news says, an young person living with an adult other then their parent does not make the adult a molester.





  • A friend of mine sent me a
    link to this site, and I thought it'd be good to share here.  Similar
    to WTF, people share stories of their sexual blunders.  Great reading:

    How Not to Get Laid: http://hntgl.com/ 

    Aye, some of these are fucking brilliant. Not brilliant fucking perhaps, but there you go ;)




  • i really wanted to post some story to that site... and i thought about it for a long time, and i couldn't think of any time that i'd had my advances rebuffed. Either i am really good and intuition when it comes to potential mates, or i'm just that good. I'm sure it's more of the former and less of the latter.

    I was mildly annoyed that i had nothing to contribute to that site though. :-/



  • @GeneWitch said:

    i really wanted to post some story to that site... and i thought about it for a long time, and i couldn't think of any time that i'd had my advances rebuffed. Either i am really good and intuition when it comes to potential mates, or i'm just that good. I'm sure it's more of the former and less of the latter.

    It could just be that you had enough cash in your wallet on each occasion. 



  • @asuffield said:

    @GeneWitch said:

    i really wanted to post some story to that site... and i thought about it for a long time, and i couldn't think of any time that i'd had my advances rebuffed. Either i am really good and intuition when it comes to potential mates, or i'm just that good. I'm sure it's more of the former and less of the latter.

    It could just be that you had enough cash in your wallet on each occasion. 

    hahaha dude, i am the poorest person you will ever know that owns a laptop, and 4 desktops.

    Poorest person ever. if i had to rely on cash to get action, i'd still be virginal as the driven snow.



  • Step 1.  Sell computers

    Step 2.  Buy food. 


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.