Coolest thing ever.



  • So on a whim, I've procured a wiimote and a nunchuck accesory. Installed (and fixed a few build bugs) in cwiid.

    I can flick my mouse pointer around with the wiimote, and all the buttons show up as unassigned keycodes.

    Gleee.

    Only
    WTF here is that cwiid is a userspace process that talks to the
    bluetooth device using the network interface, and then injects
    interpreted events BACK into the system with uevent. Which is a great
    idea from a configuration management standpoint but there's like a
    250ms latency which is a bit disconcerting.

    Gotta figure a
    work-around on that... no fun to play with when you keep double-tapping
    things thinking maybe the bluetooth crapped out.



  • @hk0 said:

    So on a whim, I've procured a wiimote and a nunchuck accesory.

    Now you can attack newguy.

    "Waaaaaa!" 



  • "Hey, there's some red on your wiimote."

    "Yeah... heh heh" 



  • Next? Gestures.

     [i] HIYAAAAH! [/i]

    <opens inbox>

    [i]WOOAAAHH[/i]

    <deletes all spam>

     



  • @kirchhoff said:

    Next? Gestures.

     [i] HIYAAAAH! [/i]

    <opens inbox>

    [i]WOOAAAHH[/i]

    <deletes all spam>

     

    Funny sight. Office clerks screaming and gesturing wildly.

    Like a pack of apes. 



  • @dhromed said:

    @kirchhoff said:

    Next? Gestures.

     [i] HIYAAAAH! [/i]

    <opens inbox>

    [i]WOOAAAHH[/i]

    <deletes all spam>

     

    Funny sight. Office clerks screaming and gesturing wildly.

    Like a pack of apes. 

    yep 


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.